Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Bayelsa Violence: Police Extend Curfew Until Sunday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Violence: Police Extend Curfew Until Sunday (9699 Views)

Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) / 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Violence: Police Extend Curfew Until Sunday by jnoz23(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2020
Tecno66:
Bayelsa state, not IMO.

Stfu if you can't read, awon omo fastest finger first!
Re: Bayelsa Violence: Police Extend Curfew Until Sunday by Zimzy(m): 8:49am On Feb 18, 2020
How many arrest have the police made after the wanton destruction of both private and public properties? Should we assume they are faceless as the bandits.
Re: Bayelsa Violence: Police Extend Curfew Until Sunday by ekestic1976(f): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I don't FEEL for PDP either.
It was the STUPIDITY and IMPUNITY of the PDP that gave birth to the MONSTER called APC.

BOTH are USELESS.
As long as I am concerned, BLACKS have nothing to offer themselves.
That's the only RACE that hates itself so much.
Re: Bayelsa Violence: Police Extend Curfew Until Sunday by udemzyudex(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2020
111sunshine:
people will protest when they feel cheated... the way our supreme court dishes out conflicting judgements on similar cases nowadays is a big threat to our democracy and fundamental rights to exercise franchise....

You support the violent protest?
Re: Bayelsa Violence: Police Extend Curfew Until Sunday by Smile4me01(m): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2020
Samfloxin:
There is no curfew in Bayelsa. My friend there said normal activities are going on big time. This curfew is only audio curfew.
it works in some areas especially the town police are even using it to do illegal arrest just to pay them 6k for each arrest
Re: Bayelsa Violence: Police Extend Curfew Until Sunday by PONYGIRL: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Bayelsa Violence: Police Extend Curfew Until Sunday by Auxtin85(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2020
Tecno66:
Bayelsa state, not IMO.

Na you dull oo nor be me I know what I wrote
Re: Bayelsa Violence: Police Extend Curfew Until Sunday by Edoziesmart(m): 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
Samfloxin:
There is no curfew in Bayelsa. My friend there said normal activities are going on big time. This curfew is only audio curfew.

LOL but my family reside there. And I visit the state 2-3 times yearly. My mum just told me that there is curfew going on there since 2 days now.
So that your so called friend don't know bayelsa like I do. As I have friends and family members living there presently
Re: Bayelsa Violence: Police Extend Curfew Until Sunday by Banter1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
111sunshine:
people will protest when they feel cheated... the way our supreme court dishes out conflicting judgements on similar cases nowadays is a big threat to our democracy and fundamental rights to exercise franchise....
I blame bubu.
Re: Bayelsa Violence: Police Extend Curfew Until Sunday by Tecno66: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Auxtin85:

Na you dull oo nor be me I know what I wrote
I am not claiming to be Mr. Clever. I thought you made a mistake and tried to correct you. With your response, I had to go back to read your text which is displayed as follows: "Oshiomole is still walking a free man. Imagine PDP national chairman saying nobody will be sworn in as Imo state governor after S/Court decision.

Treasonable charges from all corner, DSS will go to his house at 2PM to arrest him.

These guys will not remain in power forever, they have taught other political parties how to deal with them when they leave office" I didn't mean any harm to you especially because I totally agree with the point you were making on Oshiomhole but Oshiomhole can not be threatening that there will be no swearing in in Imo which was won by his party. No vex o. Next time I go read and pass.
Re: Bayelsa Violence: Police Extend Curfew Until Sunday by Auxtin85(m): 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tecno66:
I am not claiming to be Mr. Clever. I thought you made a mistake and tried to correct you. With your response, I had to go back to read your text which is displayed as follows: "Oshiomole is still walking a free man. Imagine PDP national chairman saying nobody will be sworn in as Imo state governor after S/Court decision.

Treasonable charges from all corner, DSS will go to his house at 2PM to arrest him.

These guys will not remain in power forever, they have taught other political parties how to deal with them when they leave office" I didn't mean any harm to you especially because I totally agree with the point you were making on Oshiomhole but Oshiomhole can not be threatening that there will be no swearing in in Imo which was won by his party. No vex o. Next time I go read and pass.

Bro am sorry what I meant Is imagine PDP national chairman threatening there will be no swearing in in Imo state after the S/Court declared the APC candidate as the winner they will say he is threatening the peace of the nation but oshiomhole was not arrested because he is the chairman of the ruling party

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Inform Adamawa Community Of Impending Attack, Demand N30million Upfront / Shettima Arrives US For AfDP World Food Prize / Who Is The Best African Leader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.