Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Suggest For A Brother (nysc State) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Suggest For A Brother (nysc State) (994 Views)

Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award / Nysc State Codes And Camp Addresses / Nysc State Allawee 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest For A Brother (nysc State) by bob55dave(m): 1:33am On Feb 18, 2020
Registration is 2 days away. And am still confused on which state to select. I have someone who does direct posting for my family. The guy is legit, he did it for my sisters, he doesn't fail and now it's my turn.

But my problem now is that i don't know which state to choose the guy called me yesterday that he has discussed with my parents that i should pick a state i want to serve. I don't really know what state to pick

Initially i wanted lagos, because i had some plans and things i hope to do there and i believe there will be better to do them and get the right connections i need but i later did some research and discovered that the standard of living is very high. Considering t fair, housing and the rest. Am beginning to have second thoughts. I don't know, what do you guys think. Mature ones and those that are ahead of me please

Also...
In picking a state what am looking out for is
1. A well civilized and organized area.
2. A place with alot opportunity
3. Less expensive
4. A place where i can start up something from
Re: Suggest For A Brother (nysc State) by ikh777: 1:40am On Feb 18, 2020
SEE MY GUY...

you didnt tell us what school you finished from and what course and what VISION you have for your NYSC.

the three hottest states are

LAGOS (solid)
PH (liquid)
ABUJA (gas)

we can not just choose for you.

why didnt you ask your sisters, your coursemates, FRIENDS..... why did you come here....

next time give better detail about yourself and also.... THIS CHOICE IS A PRIVATE MATTER sadly you brought it to the whole world(that does not care about you)

work on your english language too

you already chose lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Suggest For A Brother (nysc State) by bob55dave(m): 4:32am On Feb 18, 2020
ikh777:
SEE MY GUY...

you didnt tell us what school you finished from and what course and what VISION you have for your NYSC.

the three hottest states are

LAGOS (solid)
PH (liquid)
ABUJA (gas)

we can not just choose for you.

why didnt you ask your sisters, your coursemates, FRIENDS..... why did you come here....

next time give better detail about yourself and also.... THIS CHOICE IS A PRIVATE MATTER sadly you brought it to the whole world(that does not care about you)

work on your english language too

you already chose lagos.

Thanks alot for your advice

I studied mechanical Engineering (HND)
And also my plans was to settle in the place i will serve and try and work while i do a pdg.

The reason i brought the issue here is to see people's honest suggestion.

As per my English, its just typographical error.
I laughed when i saw what i wrote. Lol. I wrote it in a hurry because i am kindof busy with some research wink
Re: Suggest For A Brother (nysc State) by NYSCrunz(m): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2020
Follow your heart
Re: Suggest For A Brother (nysc State) by 0kinographix: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lagos
Lagos
Lagos

If you are determined and not lazy you would enjoy it.

That aside please let me get your contact so you connect me to your guy in your family who does it
I wanna serve in lag, lagos all the way
Just be determined and you would pull through
I dnt know anyone there too but my mind is made up
Same way I applied for the school I graduated from, it's just all about determination
Re: Suggest For A Brother (nysc State) by bob55dave(m): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
0kinographix:
Lagos
Lagos
Lagos

If you are determined and not lazy you would enjoy it.

That aside please let me get your contact so you connect me to your guy in your family who does it
I wanna serve in lag, lagos all the way
Just be determined and you would pull through
I dnt know anyone there too but my mind is made up
Same way I applied for the school I graduated from, it's just all about determination

I have been thinking about it. But here my fear,

1. Accommodation. I can only afford say an apartment of about 70-80k. Am willing to manage sha. I was think if i can get like flatmates to contribute. Maybe like 3 or 4 and get a flat. I don't know how possible this can be sha, but that's my challenge.

2. Transport fair. Now that govt is start paying corpers 33k i don't want to waste everything. I plan to save as much as possible. But i don't really know if the t fair there will let me accomplish that.

This are the two reasons in my mind
Re: Suggest For A Brother (nysc State) by raindrop99: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
bob55dave:

Thanks alot for your advice

I studied mechanical Engineering (HND)
And also my plans was to settle in the place i will serve and try and work while i do a pdg.

The reason i brought the issue here is to see people's honest suggestion.

As per my English, its just typographical error.
I laughed when i saw what i wrote. Lol. I wrote it in a hurry because i am kindof busy with some research wink

Guy, it seems we are in same league. I studied Mechanical Engineering too with an HND and also don't know which state to serve..I need where i can secure a job or start up welding workshop after service.
Re: Suggest For A Brother (nysc State) by Daviestunech(m): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
If you won safe your money no come Lagos oooo
Re: Suggest For A Brother (nysc State) by Feranmhine: 5:20am On Feb 22, 2020
[b][quote author=bob55dave post=86742104] Registration is 2 days away. And am still confused on which state to select. I have someone who does direct posting for my family. The guy is legit, he did it for my sisters, he doesn't fail and now it's my turn.

Have gotten a PPA in Lagos, but my headache now is how to get deployed to Lagos

Please can you connect me to the guy that is helping you out with your deployment
Re: Suggest For A Brother (nysc State) by bob55dave(m): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Guys am beginning to have a rethink. Am thinking of delta state. I have done my registration already awaiting call up letter.

Please guys what do you think?
Going to lagos i think will be more expensive foe me and i won't be able to save. That's why am considering delta state

(1) (Reply)

[my Story] How I Lost A #100k Paying Job After Service / Is Two NYSC Discharge Certificates Required For Double Degress? / Please Does Frsc Cds Issue Certificates At The End Of The Service Year ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.