Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,690 members, 7,827,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Pls I Need Help With My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls I Need Help With My Blog (606 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Blogger Needed On My Blog / I Wanna Sell My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help With My Blog by davda202(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2010
i created thir blog yestdrday http://www.online-stocktradingng..con and i need your help tn help me access and comment on it so that i can make it better. thanks
Re: Pls I Need Help With My Blog by camry(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2010
You made a mistake in the link you gave, it should be
http://www.online-stocktradingng..com/
Re: Pls I Need Help With My Blog by camry(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2010
You tried, if you are really serious i will advise you to get a paid blog rather

register a domain name that is related, host it and set up a paid blog

With this, people will take you serious and you will enjoy your labour now and thereafter.

Stop driving traffic to a free blog that could be suspended/deleted anytime!
Re: Pls I Need Help With My Blog by davda202(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2010
thanks for the reply,, am planning on getting a paid one but at least to start something now is better than waiting forever
Re: Pls I Need Help With My Blog by bouzymill(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2010
if you are really seriously about blogging and generating revenues through your blog, you need to invest in it. . . the theme of your blog is great but people would just get into the page and just browse by like it's another random page on the internet. What you need is a fully customized blog which is Visual Interface would make visitors get glued to the page. . . You need to speak to real designers/developers to get exactly what you want and get advice on the financial aspect of the whole project as to how to generate revenues.
Re: Pls I Need Help With My Blog by naijatalkboard: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2010
if you need help on your blog, all i will tell you is to google search on the word "jettercool" and click on "a place of financial earning" to know how to go on about it

(1) (Reply)

Review This Website / Phone Numbers Validating application / I Need The Help Of A Coder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.