Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

NNAMDI Kanu: See Why Nigeria Must Die - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNAMDI Kanu: See Why Nigeria Must Die (551 Views)

Aisha Blast Buhari Over Rearrest Of Nnamdi Kanu -see What She Said / Aisha Yesufu Seems To Be Regretting Attacking Nnamdi Kanu - See Her Twits / NNAMDI KANU : See Photos Of IPOB Protest In Aba Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNAMDI Kanu: See Why Nigeria Must Die by 22gist14(m): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2020
They Think I am Uwazurike, Tell Them They're Insane, I am Destructively Stubborn, I am Too Educated For Them, I am A Management Consultant, I Manage White People Not Blacks....BIAFRA Is Not Negotiable, Tell Them, I Say More Than The Truth For The Zoo To Fall, By The Time Am Tru With Them, Nigeria Will Seize To Exist.....

The Person That Created The Zoo ( lord-lugard ) Is Dead Therefore The Zoo Must Die, But CHIKWU OKIKE ABIAMA That Created BIAFRA Still Liveth On The Throne, So BIAFRA Must Stand....My Name Is Nnamdi Kanu, I am From Isiama Ibeku In Umuahia, Nwa Eze Kam Bu....

I am A PRINCE, I Command The 17army Of The REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA, The Zoo News Paper Are Afraid To Carry My Name, My Name Gives Them Headaches, I was In Jerusalem Praying To My God....

He Appointed Me On This Mission, Am Not Alone In This Struggle, So Am Here To Lead My People Out Of The Zoo Called Nigeria To Promised Land Of BIAFRA
~ #MAZI #NNAMDI #KANU

More news: https://www.22gist.com/

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI Kanu: See Why Nigeria Must Die by Caseless: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2020
who's that gibbering fool?
Re: NNAMDI Kanu: See Why Nigeria Must Die by ojjp: 7:28am On Feb 18, 2020
Just barking, no action. Someone who cannot sacrifice his comfort/right for his parents, is it Biafra he will fight for?
Too fearful to be a freedom fighter
Re: NNAMDI Kanu: See Why Nigeria Must Die by nabiz(m): 7:35am On Feb 18, 2020
ojjp:
Just barking, no action. Someone who cannot sacrifice his comfort/right for his parents, is it Biafra he will fight for?
Too fearful to be a freedom fighter
too fearful like president Buhari who can not go to meiduguri for the fear of sharkara

3 Likes

Re: NNAMDI Kanu: See Why Nigeria Must Die by Holamic: 7:42am On Feb 18, 2020
And your so call education no give you power to be president from the east.... Pawpaw talk the south east should watch our the zoo and the afonja rules
Re: NNAMDI Kanu: See Why Nigeria Must Die by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2020
The hunch back Albino has started ranting again.

He should please one to Nigeria. Buhari wants to tell him something.
Re: NNAMDI Kanu: See Why Nigeria Must Die by JustLeo: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
The hunch back Albino has started ranting again.

He should please one to Nigeria. Buhari wants to tell him something.
[/s]
trash trash trash

2 Likes

Re: NNAMDI Kanu: See Why Nigeria Must Die by Olukaygold02(m): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2020
K
Re: NNAMDI Kanu: See Why Nigeria Must Die by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2020
See them above me
Fulani crusaders
Soldiers are killing alongside terrorists
U already know Buhari wld say he is surprised when they come for your village
Una go soon hear am

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Seals Chinese Restaurant For Refusing To Serve Nigerians / Former Kano Emir, Sanusi, Accuses PCACC Of Bias, Breach Of Right / Covid-19: Kano Lebanese Community Donates Goods Worth Over N100 Million (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.