Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,492 members, 7,840,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why You Should Ask - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Should Ask (132 Views)

We Should Ask Ourselves Strict Questions On These... / Valid Questions Grown-ups Should Ask Themselves Especially The Sheeple / 8 Questions A Sincere Muslim Should Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Ask by Blessyninspires: 7:27am On Feb 18, 2020
I taught pupils in class a topic called ASKING QUESTION ABOUT THINGS. I taught them to always ask questions on issues or topic they do not understand in class.

I made them see reasons why asking questions is important. While teaching this topic I realized that I was also guilty of what I was teaching. Sometimes we live life telling others what to do but not doing what we say.

I remembered my secondary school days where I find it difficult to ask questions in class. I am always too shy to reach to people for help or ask questions.

My mum will always say Blessing be bold, learn how to speak out. I guess it became a bother to her when she started raising it up in her prayers. Countless times I heard her praying the spirit of boldness into my life.

Asking a question or reaching out for help in areas of your ignorance is a sign of Wisdom. Ask and it shall be given unto you was God's way of telling us to ask so we can gain clarity on issues we do not understand.

Your refusal to reach out for help or ask questions will always cost you something. Ask anyway.

No man is an island, everyone needs everyone to grow. It is how we were designed

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :thursday,february 20, 2020 / No Manipulation Without Information. / David Jeremiah Devotional 27 February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.