Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD (1224 Views)

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / The Everlasting Dick Of God Will Drop The Corona Virus Vaccine Today / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Righteousness89(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2020
For some days now, I have Been Asking GOD ALMIGHTY for A Message from Him to Give to the people... There are Messages I could give out from Myself, but I didn't want that. I desired a Message from GOD ALMIGHTY.

Praise GOD, when I least Expected it dropped. Just This Morning, in the Place of Prayer The Message came . It came as a Light . The Message I Got was Pertaining the Corona Virus Ravaging the World Today. The Truth is that the real devastation of this Coron Virus is not being reported.. I am privileged to see certain things right in China that are not Reported. Corona Virus is not man's play.. China as a Nation is totally confused about it..
This is the Message

Numbers 21: 4-9

4 And they journeyed from mount Hor by the way of the Red sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way.

5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived

Corona Virus is Ravaging the Human Race.. yesterday I saw in the News that the Chief Medical Director of a Major Hospital in China just passed away. No one can vividly point to the cause of The Virus neither the cure..

It was dropped in me this morning that the Corona Virus is a similar case to Verse 6 of Numbers 21. Our World has gone on full Speed against The Creator, The ALMIGHTY GOD.. Wickedness, Abominations and Evils have become the order of the times..

The cure for Corona Virus is Similar to Verse 8 and 9 of Numbers 21.
The Person Infected to Make Amends with JESUS CHRIST, do away with all forms idols , sins and look up to JESUS....

Once this is done , You may not even know when the Virus leaves you.

This is The Message Given to me for The World..

He/She That Hath Ear to Hear, Let them Hear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2020
Do you take alcohol or smoke Marijuana?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Mstick: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2020
This is one of my biggest fears about corona virus coming into this country! I know many of the idiots we’ve in this country instead of going to the hospital or reporting to the appropriate authorities when they notice symptoms they would rather go to church or any religious gathering which will help the disease spread more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Righteousness89(m): 8:46am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
[/s]

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by JustLeo: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by LordReed(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2020
Mstick:
This is one of my biggest fears about corona virus coming into this country! I know many of the idiots we’ve in this country instead of going to the hospital or reporting to the appropriate authorities when they notice symptoms they would rather go to church or any religious gathering which will help the disease spread more.

I tell you. And the miracle selling pastors will not help matters by advising people to self quarantine either.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by LordReed(m): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
For some days now, I have Been Asking GOD ALMIGHTY for A Message from Him to Give to the people... There are Messages I could give out from Myself, but I didn't want that. I desired a Message from GOD ALMIGHTY.

Praise GOD, when I least Expected it dropped. Just This Morning, in the Place of Prayer The Message came . It came as a Light . The Message I Got was Pertaining the Corona Virus Ravaging the World Today. This is the Message

4 And they journeyed from mount Hor by the way of the Red sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way.

5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived

Corona Virus is Ravaging the Human Race.. yesterday I saw in the News that the Chief Medical Director of a Major Hospital in China just passed away. No one can vividly point to the cause of The Virus neither the cure..

It was dropped in me this morning that the Corona Virus is a similar case to Verse 6 of Numbers 21. Our World has gone on full Speed against The Creator, The ALMIGHTY GOD.. Wickedness, Abominations and Evils have become the order of the times..

The Person Infected to Make Amends with JESUS CHRIST, do away with all forms idols , sins and look up to JESUS....

There is great folly in linking disease with the concept of sin. For one it stops people from seeking crucial and critical life saving medical care. Secondly it helps the spread of disease because they keep exposing other faithful adherents of their religion to the disease in the name of repenting. The more grevious folly is the sapping of will to find solutions to disease with such messages making people feel the god will cure the disease once some ritualistic repentance act is completed. So instead of focusing resources and time to solutions in the lab and places of research, those resources will be diverted especially if the leadership believes this type of doctrine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Righteousness89(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
LordReed:

There is great folly in linking disease with the concept of sin. For one it stops people from seeking crucial and critical life saving medical care. Secondly it helps the spread of disease because they keep exposing other faithful adherents of their religion to the disease in the name of repenting. The more grevious folly is the sapping of will to find solutions to disease with such messages making people feel the god will cure the disease once some ritualistic repentance act is completed. So instead of focusing resources and time to solutions in the lab and places of research, those resources will be diverted especially if the leadership believes this type of doctrine.
[/s]
Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by budaatum: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Over in some countries, they are worshipping God in the lab by using the knowledge that Christ the Logos is to find solutions to this virus while shaking their heads at those who worship their own Jesus in a church.

Their consolation is the knowing that every one does according to their understanding and not everyone can bear a cross.
Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by GoldenPromise81(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Praise GOD, when I least Expected it dropped. Just This Morning, in the Place of Prayer The Message came . It came as a Light . The Message I Got was Pertaining the Corona Virus Ravaging the World Today. The Truth is that the real devastation of this Coron Virus is not being reported.. I am privileged to see certain things right in China that are not Reported. Corona Virus is not man's play.. China as a Nation is totally confused about it..
This is the Message

I can confirm your revelation from God, because I also received similar revelation from God. I tell you the truth my body is shaking because of this massage.please every body seek the face of God now now now �.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by LordReed(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
GoldenPromise81:
I can confirm your revelation from God, because I also received similar revelation from God. I tell you the truth my body is shaking because of this massage.please every body seek the face of God now now now �.

Do you know how many people said this same thing about HIV/AIDS, Cancer, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, etc? Meanwhile people have worked and are working to find solutions instead of sitting back to do repentance and due to their efforts diseases have not overrun us.

2 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 19, 2020
Hosea 4:6- KNOWLEDGES

Spiritual knowledge
Revelational knowlege
Trance knowledge
Dream knowledge
Scriptural knowledge
Creation knowledge
Historical knowlege
Mental knowledge
Educational knowledge
Science knowledge
Business knowledge
Economical knowledge
Political knowledge
Health knowledge
Psycologcal knowledge
Sexual knowledge
Marriage knowledge
Et al.......... Okay?

Man is 3-in-1, i.e spirit, soul, and body. Therefore, it's all about all-round-knowledge in the spirit(spiritual), soul(mental), and body(physical).

In this advent of coronavirus, don't allow the lack of political and historical knowledge destroy you. Although, it doesn't exempt men from repenting and coming nearer to Christ Jesus but knowledge is the soil based for all pure revelations.

Note: search out the entire scope of the scriptures about the "abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel," for THE POLITICAL KNOWLEDGE and praying with setimental knowledge won't get you purer revelations. Like John's exile on Patmos, make a shift bro...
Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by GoldenPromise81(m): 6:36am On Feb 19, 2020
LordReed:

Do you know how many people said this same thing about HIV/AIDS, Cancer, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, etc? Meanwhile people have worked and are working to find solutions instead of sitting back to do repentance and due to their efforts diseases have not overrun us.
I tell you the truth,the cure of this diseases may never come, because they are the fulfillment of the professy in the bible which is the signs of the end time. Remember God did not remove the snack that was bitting and killing the Israelites but gave a solution, after they came crying to Moses to pray to God on their behalf after they had turnd away from God. so that he who 'wants' to be saved can be saved. This is what sin can course, and know that more and more diseases are still on their way.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Buliwyf: 7:04am On Feb 19, 2020
Foolish religious rambling. So all those people that have been released from the hospital is called what?

Anytime there is a virus all the religious crazies just come out of the woodwork and suddenly find their voice and be confirming each others absurd ideas.

This virus just like others before it will eventually be contained. And you guys can go back to making other religious claims.

3 Likes

Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Righteousness89(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Wolgrace:
Hosea 4:6- KNOWLEDGES

Spiritual knowledge
Revelational knowlege
Trance knowledge
Dream knowledge
Scriptural knowledge
Creation knowledge
Historical knowlege
Mental knowledge
Educational knowledge
Science knowledge
Business knowledge
Economical knowledge
Political knowledge
Health knowledge
Psycologcal knowledge
Sexual knowledge
Marriage knowledge
Et al.......... Okay?

Man is 3-in-1, i.e spirit, soul, and body. Therefore, it's all about all-round-knowledge in the spirit(spiritual), soul(mental), and body(physical).

In this advent of coronavirus, don't allow the lack of political and historical knowledge destroy you. Although, it doesn't exempt men from repenting and coming nearer to Christ Jesus but knowledge is the soil based for all pure revelations.

Note: search out the entire scope of the scriptures about the "abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel," for THE POLITICAL KNOWLEDGE and praying with setimental knowledge won't get you purer revelations. Like John's exile on Patmos, make a shift bro...

What is Knowledge?

Who is the Embodiment of Knowledge?

When you try in any means or way to Separate the Embodiment and Owner of Knowledge, whatever you get cannot stand the test of times..

The Knowledge that stands the times is the Knowledge that has GOD as its foundation.

Maybe you don't know, Events happening in our World Today has crippled Technology and Technical know How of man. Why? Because man today wants to make things happen without GOD. It is impossible!

I have a Thread here we're are put out Events all over the world.. Every Knowledge and inventions of man have failed to curtail it..

Let's be wise!!
Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Righteousness89(m): 8:05am On Feb 19, 2020
Buliwyf:
Foolish religious rambling. So all those people that have been released from the hospital is called what?

Anytime there is a virus all the religious crazies just come out of the woodwork and suddenly find their voice and be confirming each others absurd ideas.

This virus just like others before it will eventually be contained. And you guys can go back to making other religious claims.

The Ways of GOD is Foolishness to those that Perish!!
Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Buliwyf: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

The Ways of GOD is Foolishness to those that Perish!!

That's what every lunatic claims. They seem to be convinced they are doing the work of God. That doesn't make it so.

Keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by LordReed(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2020
GoldenPromise81:

I tell you the truth,the cure of this diseases may never come, because they are the fulfillment of the professy in the bible which is the signs of the end time. Remember God did not remove the snack that was bitting and killing the Israelites but gave a solution, after they came crying to Moses to pray to God on their behalf after they had turnd away from God. so that he who 'wants' to be saved can be saved. This is what sin can course, and know that more and more diseases are still on their way.

Coronavirus COVID-19 will have a vaccine, there are already promising leads. There are people immune to HIV. There are animals immune to cancer. Research will get us there not this repentance crap. Your repentance does not for all the kids dying of malaria out there so go figure.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by LordReed(m): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

What is Knowledge?

Who is the Embodiment of Knowledge?

When you try in any means or way to Separate the Embodiment and Owner of Knowledge, whatever you get cannot stand the test of times..

The Knowledge that stands the times is the Knowledge that has GOD as its foundation.

Maybe you don't know, Events happening in our World Today has crippled Technology and Technical know How of man. Why? Because man today wants to make things happen without GOD. It is impossible!

I have a Thread here we're are put out Events all over the world.. Every Knowledge and inventions of man have failed to curtail it..

Let's be wise!!

The device you are using to post this your god has nothing to do with its functioning neither as itself or as part of the network or were you told that MTN, GLO, Airtel or 9mobile require the services of your god? Or that your phone manufacturer has god as the factory worker that rolled out or assembled your phone? Your god is no where to be found here so quit kidding yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2020
God is the source of all existence, both light and darkness, positive and negative, life and death, rich and poor, heaven and hell, et al.... Same is the source of all knowledge (both good and evil) operating in 3-sphere of a man in spirit, soul, and body.

BODILY (I.E PHYSICAL) KNOWLEDGE- Babylon worlwide political revolution towards evil and abominations because of love of money, power, self, wicked pleasures (evil inventors) with unholy treaties and unions was forseen by prophet Daniel in the ancient small state of Babylon. The ancient small state is now a worldwide caliphate foreseen by John(rev13,17&18).

War is a business.
Virus is a business.
Chemtrail is a business.
Vaccine is a business.
Pharma drugs is a business. Etc. Matthew 24 last days empidemics invading the earth by "world's political powers."

LOVE OF MONEY? THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL. Word-based is the foundation for all purer revelation. God reveals their dark secret plans based on His word prophecy.

[quote author=Righteousness89 post=86773943]
Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Righteousness89(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
LordReed:

The device you are using to post this your god has nothing to do with its functioning neither as itself or as part of the network or were you told that MTN, GLO, Airtel or 9mobile require the services of your god? Or that your phone manufacturer has god as the factory worker that rolled out or assembled your phone? Your god is no where to be found here so quit kidding yourself.
[/s]
May the Mercies of GOD ALMIGHTY Come on you..
May your Folly not be your Ruin..

You constantly display the Folly of this Generation.
An ordinary creature as you are, mere dust but talks anyhow without Recourse to The HIS CREATOR..

One thing is sure... you must bow and surrender to JESUS.. either here on Earth or at Death..
Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Righteousness89(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2020
Buliwyf:

That's what every lunatic claims. They seem to be convinced they are doing the work of God. That doesn't make it so.

Keep fooling yourself.

Only a Fool that does not Acknowledge its source..

One sure Thing; you Must Bow to JESUS CHRIST! Either here on Earth or after death! You have no Choice ! You must Bow!
Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by LordReed(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
May the Mercies of GOD ALMIGHTY Come on you..
May your Folly not be your Ruin..

You constantly display the Folly of this Generation.
An ordinary creature as you are, mere dust but talks anyhow without Recourse to The HIS CREATOR..

One thing is sure... you must bow and surrender to JESUS.. either here on Earth or at Death..

When a god is ready to show itself here we will glad receive what it has to say. Till then I will not take any man's word for it.

However that doesn't change the fact that no god, not Yahweh or Allah has showed itself.
Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Buliwyf: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

Only a Fool that does not Acknowledge its source..

One sure Thing; you Must Bow to JESUS CHRIST! Either here on Earth or after death! You have no Choice ! You must Bow!

Na to pull cloth remain for you. Sha no enter market. Lol

So Jesus is the one that told u Corona virus came from him abi? Fake liar. Different people for internet. I hope you finally get cured one day.
Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Righteousness89(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
Buliwyf:

Na to pull cloth remain for you. Sha no enter market. Lol

So Jesus is the one that told u Corona virus came from him abi? Fake liar. Different people for internet. I hope you finally get cured one day.
[/s]
Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
Buliwyf:

Keep fooling yourself.
Uncle Vikings 1st warrior easy!
If you don't believe what he advises you stay calm.
Just as some believe there's Valhalla n Odin, there's Almighty God who speaks through HIS Children till now.
Re: The Corona Virus Menace ; I Have A Message For The WORLD by Buliwyf: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
goldony:

Uncle Vikings 1st warrior easy!
If you don't believe what he advises you stay calm.
Just as some believe there's Valhalla n Odin, there's Almighty God who speaks through HIS Children till now.

And God told you Corona virus is his will for you when he spoke to you, right?

What's funnier than a clown is a religious one that tries to use any human tragedy occuring to validate his religion no matter how ridiculous or heartless it can be.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Call For The Amendments Of Errors In The Koran / Prophetic Fulfillment In Israel . Jews Are Preaching Jesus To Jews / Mountzion Movies And Information Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.