Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Can The Supreme Court Re-litigate? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Supreme Court Re-litigate? (1493 Views)

Rivers: Supreme Court Re-affirms Gov Fubara (PDP), Dismisses Cole's Petition / Nasarawa: Supreme Court Re-affirms Sule (APC) As Gov, Dismisses Ombugadu's Suit / Supreme Court Re-affirms Ademola Adeleke As Osun Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Supreme Court Re-litigate? by Dansuqi: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2020
Blackfriday:
well that is why i said we should wait till March.... The evidence before the SC is too compelling, it's just too obvious, so until the SC uphold or retract their judgement, we can then conclude Hope is smart.

It's a 50/50 chance for both candidate.
Its just like the atiku vs buhari case.you guys thought the evidence is mighty and weighty but its miniscule
Re: Can The Supreme Court Re-litigate? by Blackfriday: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

Its just like the atiku vs buhari case.you guys thought the evidence is mighty and weighty but its miniscule
in your own words, you admitted Hope results were handwritten, reason inec refused to endorse it. Please I employ you to search for the transcript of the tribunal and appeal court judgement and read...the evidence are looking one in the face. My guess they wrote this results why election was on going, reason the numbers exceed the number of accredited voters when you add the 300+ votes given to him, is that not mighty enough?. How about the SC ruling that Nwaosu is the authentic candidate of the APC...is this not mighty enough that the SC erred in its judgement?.
Re: Can The Supreme Court Re-litigate? by Dansuqi: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2020
Blackfriday:
in your own words, you admitted Hope results were handwritten, reason inec refused to endorse it. Please I employ you to search for the transcript of the tribunal and appeal court judgement and read...the evidence are looking one in the face. My guess they wrote this results why election was on going, reason the numbers exceed the number of accredited voters when you add the 300+ votes given to him, is that not mighty enough?. How about the SC ruling that Nwaosu is the authentic candidate of the APC...is this not mighty enough that the SC erred in its judgement?.
Try and understand me.90% of results are written and concocted by politicians.ihedioha did same in mbaise,if you analyze the result sheets of areas he won you will also see overvoting and other irregularities.it is common.the atiku vs buhari case really brought to light all these anomalies.the issue is if the irregularities noticed is substantial enough to change the course of the polls.it is clearly not substantial in imo.

In the polling unit results he presented,accredited votes figures were there.all inec should do is to add it.areas where it doesn't add up,you cancel it and these were less than 10 units.

The ruling in aa vs nwosu cannot affect uzodinma.he was not joined in that suit.he was never a party to it and it is universally settled in law that judgment only binds those sued or joined.infact if one is not properly served with court orders,judgment cannot bind that person.you can see how the apex court in zamfara case adhourned yesterday because some parties were not served.you must involve a person in a court case before he can be affected by any ruling.these are elementary laws.
Re: Can The Supreme Court Re-litigate? by Dansuqi: 9:52am On Feb 19, 2020
Blackfriday:

See ojokolobo vs the state 1999 supra
See gwonto vs the state 1977 supra
See cadbury vs Ahmed 200 ca
See nnadi vs ezike 2010 supra
See doma vs inec 2012 ca
See maigari vs wamakko 2010 supra
Re: Can The Supreme Court Re-litigate? by Blackfriday: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

Try and understand me.90% of results are written and concocted by politicians.ihedioha did same in mbaise,if you analyze the result sheets of areas he won you will also see overvoting and other irregularities.it is common.the atiku vs buhari case really brought to light all these anomalies.the issue is if the irregularities noticed is substantial enough to change the course of the polls.it is clearly not substantial in imo.

In the polling unit results he presented,accredited votes figures were there.all inec should do is to add it.areas where it doesn't add up,you cancel it and these were less than 10 units.

The ruling in aa vs nwosu cannot affect uzodinma.he was not joined in that suit.he was never a party to it and it is universally settled in law that judgment only binds those sued or joined.infact if one is not properly served with court orders,judgment cannot bind that person.you can see how the apex court in zamfara case adhourned yesterday because some parties were not served.you must involve a person in a court case before he can be affected by any ruling.these are elementary laws.
it's okay...we all will have to wait at the end.... Nice exchanging opinions with you... Do have a great day ahead today.
Re: Can The Supreme Court Re-litigate? by Dansuqi: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2020
Blackfriday:
it's okay...we all will have to wait at the end.... Nice exchanging opinions with you... Do have a great day ahead today.
OK sir
Re: Can The Supreme Court Re-litigate? by Blackfriday: 10:07am On Feb 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

it's okay...we will all have to wait at the end.... nice exchanging opinions with you....do have a great day ahead today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Kano State Government Announced Sanusi Lamido's Removal As Emir / COVID-19: ᚢee The Letter Of Nigeria Embassy, Thailand To Those To Be Evacuated / Ogun Hijab Rule: It Is Weak And Ineffectual - Muric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.