Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Secrets To Achieving Academic Excellence - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Secrets To Achieving Academic Excellence (204 Views)

Towards Achieving Academic Excellence Amidst All Odds In The University / Towards Achieving Academic Excellence Amidst All Odds In The University / 10 Steps Towards Achieving Academic Excellence In University By Awodola Oluwaseu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets To Achieving Academic Excellence by Brahms01: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
The number one secret is your...

MINDSET
Mindset is a way of thinking, an attitude or opinion, especially a habitual one.

The number one thing that can limit you as a student is your opinion of yourself. Any limitation you program in your mind will become your reality, will guide your actions and determine your result in life. As a young boy I disliked learning, I just want to sleep, eat and play. My mindset was poor towards studying. I had a low self esteem about myself, I see other students as been lucky and that God gave them special brain. Can you see that?

The thought or opinion you hold of yourself matters a lot when it comes to academics. The reality is your mindset to academics is a reflection of your mindset towards life in general!

Mindset doesn't form in a day, it occurs as a result of your past experiences and thinking pattern. No matter the prayers you will not become better if your thoughts are not right. Yes that true!

Learn more by joining my Facebook group by searching for "The Secrets to Academic Excellence" or click the link below

https://m./178640273498059?refid=27&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Flogin%2Fdevice-based%2Fpassword%2F&_rdr

Let me share with you how I became excellent despite my poor academic background! Either you are a university aspirant, a university student or in a tertiary institution
Re: The Secrets To Achieving Academic Excellence by Brahms01: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
My desire is to show you how to ACHIEVE THE BEST IN SCHOOL irrespective of your background or your area of interest. If you fail in school it can affect other areas of your life. For instance I love business and music and I still had one of the best result in school. How was i able to achieve this is what I will show you as time goes by

We can all gain admission this year!
We can all have first class G.P.A this year!
We can all achieve excellence!

I look forward to connecting with you!

(1) (Reply)

EKSU Admission List For 2019/2020 Academic Session [UPDATED / Please Help / WAEC: Deploys A New Electronic Means Of Detecting Examination Malpractice (collu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.