Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Pregnant Simi Shuts Down Sierra Leone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Simi Shuts Down Sierra Leone (703 Views)

Fans Cry And Faint As Erica And Kidd Shut Down Sierra Leon / Pregnant Simi And Her Growing ‘baby Bump’ Shut Down Sierra Leone (video) / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Simi Shuts Down Sierra Leone by Danier32: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Popular Nigerian singer Simisola Ogunleye simply known as Simi has taken to her Instagram page,

to share the video of her amazing experience during her brief stay in Sierra Leone.

The singer who was looking heavily pregnant in the video then stated that she didn’t expect to get the kind of love she got during her stay in the country.
“So surreal. I’m actually embarrassed to post this video for a couple of reasons.

I don’t know how to process this kind of attention.

Also, I didn’t expect anything close to this level of love. I’m grateful for it. I thank God for it. Thank you, Sierra Leone. I don’t take it for granted.
click here to read more>>>https://justiceblog.com.ng/video-pregnant-simi-shuts-down-sierra-leone/

Re: Pregnant Simi Shuts Down Sierra Leone by seunlayi(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Just like her voice

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat A Cheating Partner - Nazo Ekezie Advises Women / Teni Should Work With Me If She Wants To Grow Bigger – Masterkraft / Tonto Dikeh Exposes Man She Has Been Dating For 4 Years Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.