Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Mapping Your Keyboard. Tutorials, Questions And Answers. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mapping Your Keyboard. Tutorials, Questions And Answers. (745 Views)

10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery / How Beautiful Does Your Phone Keyboard Looks (pics) / New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mapping Your Keyboard. Tutorials, Questions And Answers. by Dwayne(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2010
Am going to be posting ways to customize your mobile keyboard to your own taste.
Let me start with mobiles with the querty keyboard.
Re: Mapping Your Keyboard. Tutorials, Questions And Answers. by Dwayne(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2010
ok, first download and install this file. Its called 'magic key'

Re: Mapping Your Keyboard. Tutorials, Questions And Answers. by Dwayne(m): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2010
rename the file to zip and xtract. The uploaded version works well on the querty keyboard.
The next step is to get the codes of ur keyboard. In order to play ngage and non compactible games in your querty keyboard using the normal game traditional layout, use these codes.

Re: Mapping Your Keyboard. Tutorials, Questions And Answers. by Dwayne(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
No. 1: org: 82 -----> map to: 49
No. 2: org: 84 -----> map to: 50
No. 3: org: 89 -----> map to: 51
No. 4: org: 70 -----> map to: 52
No. 5: org: 71 -----> map to: 53
No. 6: org: 72 -----> map to: 54
No. 7: org: 86 -----> map to: 55
No. 8: org: 66 -----> map to: 56
No. 9: org: 78 -----> map to: 57
No. 0: org: 77 -----> map to: 48
Symbol *: org: 85 -----> map to:133
Symbol #: org: 74 -----> map to: 127

How to map.
Open your magic key app , press the right direction, then options. Take add and enter a profile name for the keymap list.
After adding the profile name, click on it and click on add a pair. Then start adding the above codes one by one. They go in pairs as i stated above. After adding is completed, take ur left direction and sellect the profile name for all apps

1 Like

Re: Mapping Your Keyboard. Tutorials, Questions And Answers. by Dwayne(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2010
Observe the following screenshots and see what it shuld look lyk when ur adding the pairs.

Re: Mapping Your Keyboard. Tutorials, Questions And Answers. by Dwayne(m): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2010
Sorry for the mixup.

Re: Mapping Your Keyboard. Tutorials, Questions And Answers. by Dwayne(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2010
Finish those steps and post ur commrnts so i can move forward to tell you how to activate and kill daemon.

Re: Mapping Your Keyboard. Tutorials, Questions And Answers. by 1stknight(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2010
Continue my guy, i don tire 4 virtual key

(1) (Reply)

My Nokia E5 Has Gone Gaga! / Pin With Simbian Phones / How To Flash And Update Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.