Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Best Tips For Buying A Helmet - Skateboard Gear - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Tips For Buying A Helmet - Skateboard Gear (249 Views)

Brand New: Avengers Age Of Ultron Skateboard #SOLD / The First Fully Functional Fiber Electric Skateboard Launched / Electric Skateboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Tips For Buying A Helmet - Skateboard Gear by SkateboardCave(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
In this post I’ve got some tips for buying a new snowboard helmet.
[url]Buying a helmet[/url]https://skateboardcave.com/best-skateboard-helmet/ is problably your most important gear purchase
because its going to give you that extra confidence to go for your first turn,
or try a new trick. There’s allot of option out there for buying a
helmet so hopefully these tips will narrow your selection so you can find the right helmet
for you.
First the most important thing is the right fit. If it doesn’t fit perfect it
won’t be comfortable
and it wont keep you safe. There are two things you need to bring with you
when trying on helmets.
Your beanie and your goggles. The helmet should to fit snug so
so it doesn’t skake if you move your head around. Try wearing the helmet for a few
minutes
and if you feel any uncomfortable pressure points then it might be too tight.
I wear both of these under my helmet. If you don’t that’s fine but you’ll still need to make sure your goggle fit.
The next thing you want to do is
check out the level of protection.
There are three things we want to check for safety, that its been
designed specifically for snowboarding,
that it has a safety certification, and whether its a single or
multiple impact helmet. So, my helmet says it was designed for
snowboarding
[Guys Click here to view this post in video format]
it does have a safety certification and they recommend getting a new helmet
after one impact. You also want to know what temperature the helmets going to be good for.
You want to make sure you’ve got a helmet with lots of insulation
and ear flaps. If you’re someone who overheats,
or you snowboard somewhere where it doesn’t get too cold then you’ll want to get a helmet with lots of vents. I find for beginner it’s good to
have vents
because you’re using so much effort when you’re learning that you can heat up quite a bit.
Next you want to check the price tag and see how much you’re paying.
My helmet was under a hundred dollars, but it has very basic features.
The higher the price the more gadget’s you’ll get, like speakers in the ear flaps,
adjustable vents and better protection like being able to take multiple impacts.
Finally look for a style of helmet that you’re happy with. For me I wanted a helmet that was just
a basic black color
and I tried to find a helmet that was somewhat low profile.
There’s so many different colors and styles now you can check online and
in stores
and find the perfect style that suits you. I hope these tips help guys

Special Note: (If you want to design for your t-shirt then you can use Vinyl Cutting Machine. You can see the best Vinyl Cutting Machine here.
https://gearsview.com/best-vinyl-cutting-machine-for-t-shirts/)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: All You Need To Know / Deontay Wilder Handed 6-week Medical Ban After Fury Defeat, Returns April 23 / Solskjaer Reveals Link-up Between Two Stars Helping Man Utd Flourish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.