Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Security Outfits Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Security Outfits Job (282 Views)

Website Development For An Emerging Businesses Or Personal Outfits / Tailors Who Can Sew Custom-made Outfits Needed In Lagos Fashion-designing Outlet / Outfits Designers Needed In A Fashion Designing Outlet In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Outfits Job by oboy81: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
I got info from certain sources that you can walk into any security company, submit your CV and be employed. pls i want to know how true this is, and other things i should bear in mind.
the good thing about these jobs (at least to me) is that they are Shifts Jobs, little qualification required and depending on your posting, you will get Tips from People or Customers.
Pls help me with good information about this.
Re: Security Outfits Job by oyenmaechi: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
I think you're well informed. It a bit easy to secure one depending on your location
Re: Security Outfits Job by annayawchee: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
oboy81:
I got info from certain sources that you can walk into any security company, submit your CV and be employed. pls i want to know how true this is, and other things i should bear in mind.
the good thing about these jobs (at least to me) is that they are Shifts Jobs, little qualification required and depending on your posting, you will get Tips from People or Customers.
Pls help me with good information about this.
Don't even rely on the tips and did anyone told you about the downside? You will need a lot of patience and endurance in that job because some customers will make you feel worthless and useless and you won't do shit or you lose the job, same apply for the staffs too..

(1) (Reply)

Latest Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment - APPLY NOW! / Operations Manager For Oil/Gas Support Firm / Get Your Upwork Account Approved In Less Than 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.