Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) (1931 Views)

Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic) / See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos... / Two Men Fight Over Who Will Sit At The Front Seat Of A Bus In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by valarmorghulis: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Those of u condemning okada ban

This is so pathetic for the people in Lagos State.
Somewhere in Lagos State today, Sunday 16th February, 2020, a suspected Okada rider was caught smuggling brand new riffles in Lagos.

Here is what the Police Command of the Internal Generating Groups has to say about this Sad occurrence.

“What you see here is mind burgling 2 AK 47 Riffles and 5 Mantles. Each if this mantles contains 30 Rounds of life ammunitions making it a total of 150 rounds of Bullets.

He continued, if you have 2 AK 47 and 150 bullets of life ammunitions, you can cause immense havoc to a community. Conclusively, the Internal Generating Groups of the Police Force tracked clinically executed this task.

Finally, the spokeman said that, there are other suspects on the run in connection with this crime and he assured the people in Lagos and in Nigeria that they’ll track all of them and bring them to justice.

https://www.247acemedia.com/see-what-was-found-in-the-seat-of-an-okada-in-lagos-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WBtAkatqmE

1 Share

Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by jimyjames(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
His face alone says a lot about

A deadly terrorist

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by Kingdollar28(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
cheesy

A criminal is a criminal no matter the rules and regulations ... He/she must find a way to bypass it all...

So you can't just tell me this is a justifiable reason for banning Okada riders....

Guns can still be smuggled through car trunks cool

Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by johnmartus(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Thought I see this last month.
Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by johnmartus(m): 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
I just wonder what funny here now.
Kingdollar28:
cheesy
Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by valarmorghulis: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mod, front page
Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by GamalNasser: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
I warned that most of the Fulanis riding bikes in Lagos have AK 47s folded under the seat waiting for the day the order will come from above to take Lagos over in their expansion but many didn't believe but can you see now ..Tinubu is the cause of this , he allowed the sociopath Dullard to play him
Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by Eboski(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
he
Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by agwom(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
m
Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by ojun50(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hw I wish thy governor can place the banned totally in every part of Lagos state
Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by Mastakija(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Osoju pako pako bi ti ewure
Awon eyan buruku

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by GamalNasser: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kingdollar28:
cheesy

A criminal is a criminal no matter the rules and regulations ... He/she must find a way to bypass it all...

So you can't just tell me this is a justifiable reason for banning Okada riders....

Guns can still be smuggled through car trunks cool
That's a Jihadist not a criminal ..wake up
Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
New meme loading from the look in his face. . Yusuf: Chibuzor is that true? Chibuzor: insha allah egbon i no do am! Gbenga cause am.
Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by realstars: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
H ghost
Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by Sirsuky(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
I think Fulani are the major problem in this country and I know of a true that until buhari tenure expire they will not stop but the fear is that before then they should not consume Nigeria could they have federal power
Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by harkandey(m): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
See his face
New nairaland meme loading grin
Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by eldervine: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
With that kind of face alone you can Rob a bank not to talk of when you are carrying guns........
Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by chatinent: 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Okay
Re: See What Was Found In The Seat Of An Okada In Lagos (photos/video) by Toseenlove: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
I already knew about all these things as far back as 2013, South west are In for a long ride. Before or After 2023.....Everybody eyes go Clear. I pray I'm out of this Helllhoole to Canada, US or Australia by God's grace.

(1) (Reply)

Lesbians Now Going After Little Children, While Nigerians Capture And Beat Them / Angry Bike Men Killed A Bike Thief In Front Of Where I Stay. / See What This Kids Were Caught Doing During Party In Uganda | Naija Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.