Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Freelance Writer - N25,000 Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Writer - N25,000 Monthly (581 Views)

Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? / Executive Assistant Urgently Needed In Lekki @ N25,000 Per Week / A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writer - N25,000 Monthly by girlfromafrica: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hi All,

PLEASE READ JOB DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING YOUR BIDS!!! Not for Very Busy People

This project is for serious minded writers. Perfect for writers/students/corp members/freelancers with GREAT grammar. It entails writing 3 fashion posts between 400 to 500 words daily. Titles provided already. The posts must be original, interesting and grammatically correct. All articles must be search engine optimized. Any unapproved article will not be used or paid for but you will retain the rights to such articles.

You Must have basic knowledge of SEO, WordPress and other online publishing systems.

JOB CONDITIONS
N1000 Data allowance per Month for surfing the web (conditional)

N25,000 per month + bonus for good performance (If you're a really great writer, fast and diligent, I can pay higher, up to 30k)

If you are right for this job, kindly send a short bio and at least 2 writing sample or link to your works to me at penningsolutions@gmail.com.

PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN'T SUBMIT AT LEAST 3 ARTICLES PER DAY!!!

PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN'T WORK UNDER PRESSURE

PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A DEMANDING OCCUPATION!!!

NO EXCUSES on this job, please!

I WILL TERMINATE THIS CONTRACT IMMEDIATELY IF:
YOUR'E TOO SLOW
YOU PLAGIARIZE
YOU HAVE POOR GRAMMAR
YOU DO NOT ADHERE TO INSTRUCTIONS

Thanks.
Penning Solutions.
Re: Freelance Writer - N25,000 Monthly by Francisossai(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hi there! Good Evening. I'm Francis and I'm interested in the offer. Please is it still available?

If yes, then here's my contact information since I can't find yours: 09036282170

girlfromafrica:
Hi All,

PLEASE READ JOB DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING YOUR BIDS!!! Not for Very Busy People

This project is for serious minded writers. Perfect for writers/students/corp members/freelancers with GREAT grammar. It entails writing 3 fashion posts between 400 to 500 words daily. Titles provided already. The posts must be original, interesting and grammatically correct. All articles must be search engine optimized. Any unapproved article will not be used or paid for but you will retain the rights to such articles.

You Must have basic knowledge of SEO, WordPress and other online publishing systems.

JOB CONDITIONS
N1000 Data allowance per Month for surfing the web (conditional)

N25,000 per month + bonus for good performance (If you're a really great writer, fast and diligent, I can pay higher, up to 30k)

If you are right for this job, kindly send a short bio and at least 2 writing sample or link to your works to me at penningsolutions@gmail.com.

PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN'T SUBMIT AT LEAST 3 ARTICLES PER DAY!!!

PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN'T WORK UNDER PRESSURE

PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A DEMANDING OCCUPATION!!!

NO EXCUSES on this job, please!

I WILL TERMINATE THIS CONTRACT IMMEDIATELY IF:
YOUR'E TOO SLOW
YOU PLAGIARIZE
YOU HAVE POOR GRAMMAR
YOU DO NOT ADHERE TO INSTRUCTIONS

Thanks.
Penning Solutions.
Re: Freelance Writer - N25,000 Monthly by girlfromafrica: 3:40am On Feb 24, 2020
Francisossai:
Hi there! Good Evening. I'm Francis and I'm interested in the offer. Please is it still available?

If yes, then here's my contact information since I can't find yours: 09036282170

Please send your work samples to the email specified.
Re: Freelance Writer - N25,000 Monthly by Francisossai(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2020
Done!
girlfromafrica:

Please send your work samples to the email specified.
Re: Freelance Writer - N25,000 Monthly by girlfromafrica: 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
This is still available but we prefer FEMALE WRITERS.

NO EXCUSE JOB PLEASE!!!!

Repair your laptop, pay your NEPA bills and fix your generator before applying.

Willing to pay up to 30k for serious writers.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Earn 30,000 And Above With Your Smartphone / Uber Lays Off Another 3,000 Employees, Closing Down 45 Offices / Nollywood Acting & Modeling Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.