Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures (64574 Views)

Olamide Signs Picazo Rap To YBNL / Olamide Signs Talk2Freshbliss And Dy Ginderbreed To YBNL (photos) / Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by OyebadeMikwhiz(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
goodyvin02:
What does he want to go and sing there, gbas gbos wos gbus gbus ke sweet like coconut, mo ti mu kabu kabu giberish music....
Like wtf??

Even though I don't agree with u, but to an extent u gat ma ribs Cracking � �
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by PromiseAce(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
Amiteye:
Do you work for them or for Google............ Funny how Google gives people wings to become 'experts' of something they know nothing about

I knew about them because I'm a huge fan of Kendrick Lamar, Iggy, XXXtentacion.
But the source is from Wikipedia, not Google. grin
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Hargbo(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Tbcrown(m): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Badoo mi
Rise and shine jor
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Decallionaire: 7:09am On Feb 20, 2020
Businext:
Musicians don't sign mere contracts abroad or with foreigners...
They enter covenants cool

Will this transmit to upward level in the music industry? My young cousins are tired of me talking about music, lyrics and musicians of yesteryears

Note the back of this T-shirt

#WatchIt
#AllThatGlittersAintGold
#SuccessMustNotBeImported

You NAILED it bro. You saw (NOT eyesight) what 99% of Nairalanders couldn't see (not speaking about the eyes).

The white guy knew he was signing a deal that day. He carefully chose what to wear. There's a spiritual exchange here. It goes beyond pen and paper.

NOTE: those that see my point as rubbish, please ignore cos u are right!
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Businext: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2020
Decallionaire:

You NAILED it bro. You saw (NOT eyesight) what 99% of Nairalanders couldn't see (not speaking about the eyes).

The white guy knew he was signing a deal that day. He carefully chose what to wear. There's a spiritual exchange here. It goes beyond pen and paper.

NOTE: those that see my point as rubbish, please ignore cos u are right!

Your point is not rubbish but on point
Many people in seeing see nothing
And in hearing hear nothing
Acts 28:26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say,
Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand;
and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:

It saddens me that people don't know the depth of music and the music industry
It's very deep. It is more than entertainment.
Well, it is well.

#WatchYourKindOfMusic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by Businext: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2020
flexyrule:

Finay, what's the fellow above me saying? So a Tshirt with a skull sign now indicates occultism...
Nawa oooo

My dear flexy what else can it mean I beg?
Can you wear that and walk pass your father, mother, imam or pastor or even SARS or even meet your inlaws or even go for a job interview or pitch a proposal for sponsorship or attend a wedding or your birthday or...

*sighs*

#WhatIsBadIsBad
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by flexyrule(m): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2020
Businext:

My dear flexy what else can it mean I beg?
Can you wear that and walk pass your father, mother, imam or pastor or even SARS or even meet your inlaws or even go for a job interview or pitch a proposal for sponsorship or attend a wedding or your birthday or...

*sighs*

#WhatIsBadIsBad
He is an artist for God's sake. Even Falana that trained a lawyer now understands that that show business requires his son to live a certain type of lifestyle.

And back to your question. Yes. If like a shirt with a skull design, I would comfortably wear it anywhere and infront of anybody.
Re: Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures by ikezudon(m): 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2020
See top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria now sha.

https://billzonthestreets.com/richest-musician-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion / Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.