Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) (3140 Views)

Fayose Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by MrTrend(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nasir El-rufai, the Kaduna state governor has used his 60th birthday celebration to show off his three wives.

Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has shown off his wives while celebrating his 60th birthday.

The governor and former minister is married to three women who turned up for his birthday party and sat beside each other.

The governor was showered with praises on his birthday by the Presidency through a statement which reads:

“As Governor el-Rufai turns 60, the President believes his foresight, wisdom and unusual capacity to mobilize people and resources to actualize dreams stand him out in leadership and administration.

“President Buhari notes that el-Rufai’s entry into public service was truly accidental, but the contributions he has made are deliberate, well thought out and long-lasting, also highlighting his diligent contributions to the 2015 political upset that heralded take-over of power by governing All Progressives Congress.

“The President prays that the almighty God will continue to bless the Kaduna State Governor and his family, and grant him good health to sustain the good work”.

Below Is The Photo;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/60th-birthday-governor-el-rufai-shows-off-his-three-wives/

1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
This was how the media started with the dullard we have up there and they are beginning to choke us with a midget from the northern part of the country again.
Even while the wives were seated, I still couldn't find much difference in their heights.
It won't work this time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
All the energy he would have use to work and maybe grow tall, he invested it on three (3) pussies.

Happy birthday oh, may your zombie followers nor turn me to body bag.

9 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by chatinent: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hell ruffian.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
His wives symbolise One Nigeria, each representing Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba. Elrufai is watering the ground towards his Presidential ambition, same way Atiku was flaunting his fulani- igbo- yoruba wives across the region yet he failed woefully.

-kiss the truth!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Aboki99(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Salute you, honest man! You are better than the hypocrites on and off line who profess monogamy in the day but practice its opposite in the nyt and still wake up in the morning and preach one man, one wife. Some even rape underage girls in uncompleted buildings in Aba but still have the effrontery to condemn polygamous people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
El rufai is giving me a rethink. Despite his stature, he is smashing these chubby women on a steady. Between he and Osho baba i don't know who dey smash pass.

-kiss the truth!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Aboki99:
Salute you, honest man! You are better than the hypocrites on and off line who profess monogamy in the day but practice its opposite in the nyt and still wake up in the morning and preach one man, one wife. Some even rape underage girls in uncompleted buildings but still have the effrontery to condemn monogamous people.
The one in the middle is Kadaria's sister, do you know the other two?

-kiss the truth!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Dedetwo(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
TimeManager:
El rufai is giving me a rethink. Despite his stature, he is smashing these chubby women on a steady. Between he and Osho baba i don't know who dey smash pass.

-kiss the truth!

And across the ethnic lines too. If the alleged wives were actually Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba, he gets my vote already.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Tochi3(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
JasonScoolari:
All the energy he would have use to work and maybe grow tall, he invested it on three (3) pussies.

Happy birthday oh, may your zombie followers nor turn me to body bag.
Chai Chaii. cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Bola146(f): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
grin grin This man is really enjoying gan ooo grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

And across the ethnic lines too. If the alleged wives were actually Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba, he gets my vote already.
Not all. The picture is only symbolic. The woman in the middle is a sister to Kadaria. you remember Kadaria?
Wait a minute, you voted for Atiku because of his ethnically diverse wives?

-kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin This man is really enjoying gan ooo grin
4some

-kiss the truth!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Aboki99(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
El Rufai is married to Kadrias sis. If you can't differentiate Kadria from has sis, then you need to check your sight.
TimeManager:

The one in the middle is Kadaria's sister, do you know the other two?

-kiss the truth!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
See see see Ice Prince don give up music go turn bodyguard for governor back... Spits*

See see see them running to go check
[img]https:///view/kath-and-kim-walk-walking-sass-sassy-gif-4597925.gif[/img]

Spits*
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Ykc2(m): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2020
Aboki99:
Salute you, honest man! You are better than the hypocrites on and off line who profess monogamy in the day but practice its opposite in the nyt and still wake up in the morning and preach one man, one wife. Some even rape underage girls in uncompleted buildings in Aba but still have the effrontery to condemn polygamous people.
you people should keep breeding like rabbit you guys will suffer it later, 13 million million children out of school all in the north,tramadol north,codeine north,boko haram north,cannabis smokers north,almajiri children north ,boko haram north,herdsmen north ,bandits north ,kidnappers north ,polio north,you can even have 50 children if you want afteral northern Nigeria have very big desert land,as for we in south no land for Ruga
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by SouthNigerian: 12:05am On Feb 19, 2020
The problem of the North in picture, POLYGAMY
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by gidgiddy: 12:05am On Feb 19, 2020
Luckily, he managed to be tall enough to look above his wives as they sat down

I thought we would only see his hat
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by SouthNigerian: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Ykc2:
you people should keep breeding like rabbit you guys will suffer it later, 13 million million children out of school all in the north,tramadol north,codeine north,boko haram north,cannabis smokers north,almajiri children north ,boko haram north,herdsmen north ,bandits north ,kidnappers north ,polio north,you can even have 50 children if you want afteral northern Nigeria have very big desert land,as for we in south no land for Ruga

Loud it...
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Rossippi: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2020
I wish I could have 3 wives. cool
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41am On Feb 19, 2020
Wow! Can't believe "small pepper" is up to 60
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by allthingsgood: 4:20am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
BAAKUS1447:
This was how the media started with the dullard we have up there and they are beginning to choke us with a midget from the northern part of the country again.
Even while the wives were seated, I still couldn't find much difference in their heights.
It won't work this time.

[/s]

What's this one saying
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by allthingsgood: 4:21am On Feb 19, 2020
Ykc2:

What has rugs got to do with this now undecided
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Timatayo1: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2020
His property
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by endy69: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2020
I'm not a feminist but seeing one man with several wives really pains me. I think it is time for women to be polygamous too. what is Good for Obi should be good for Ada. I can't imagine my mum having co-wives and anytime my dad thinks of that, she too should get a second husband. Don't tell me religion tells you to be polygamous because that same religion also asks not to sin but you still sin. We are architect of our own fate not religion.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2020
So this short man is already 60. LLNP
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 8:02am On Feb 19, 2020
BAAKUS1447:
It won't work this time.

Oga you can lie ooo,El Rufai tall pass them while standing jooor
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 8:04am On Feb 19, 2020
BAAKUS1447:
It won't work this time.

Besides ,he can only dream to be Presido, I doubt he'd ever get there.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 8:07am On Feb 19, 2020
He has got pretty women though. Remains one .
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by ibuyairtime4: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2020
So that small man handles this?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Shows Off His Three Wives At His 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by ibuyairtime4: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2020
ybalogs:
He has got pretty women though. Remains one .

These ppl dey chop women shaa.
Chai.

Later they will say women are not properties.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Edo State Gets New REC For Governorship Polls / A Former Recharge Card Seller Is The COS Not Gambari- Farooq Kperogi / Anonymous, Lorian Synaro Explains Why They Hack Multiple Govt. Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.