Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Something You Must Know Aboutgreat Archievers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Something You Must Know Aboutgreat Archievers (494 Views)

What You Must Know About Bank Verification Number Otherwise Known As BVN / IMPORTANT! 13 Things Bank Customers Must Know About Bank Verification Number / Something You Must Know Aboutgreat Archievers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something You Must Know Aboutgreat Archievers by motivate20: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2010
many people are not climbing the success ladder because of the scaring monster.As fearful as it is, yet some people still climb the success ladder,why? It's because they are never afraid of failing,even when it is staring them in the face.Note this failure is a natural precaution for you when you are climbing the success ladder.The fear of failure has made many people to lose hope,and die in abject poverty.For example,''a man having a mission in his mind might give it a second thought when he sees his chances of failing or non acceptance bu the public".If i had not come out and communicate with you through this means,would you know that somebody like me exist.Therefore,if you are thinking of quitting because you failed once,give it a second
Re: Something You Must Know Aboutgreat Archievers by Phate07(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2010

Insightful.
Re: Something You Must Know Aboutgreat Archievers by Genergo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2010
Reminds me of fearless Abraham Lincoln.
Re: Something You Must Know Aboutgreat Archievers by courage89(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2010
you talked about the problem, what about the solution?
Re: Something You Must Know Aboutgreat Archievers by Genergo(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2010
I guess you know the story of Abraham Lincoln who lived with many failures but never gave up until he became the president of the US.
Re: Something You Must Know Aboutgreat Archievers by motivate20: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2011
i thank you for your comments,meanwhile i am coming with great features later.i will post a thread on 3 POWERFUL THINGS YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT GREAT ACHIEVERS on 15 jan 2011.so watch out Its gonna be hot
Re: Something You Must Know Aboutgreat Archievers by omolayo1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2011
My mentors! they see hope in every difficult situations.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy( N100k- N1m/mth) / Turn To A Manufacturer Now / Eze Dele Ajayi & Co: We Are Into Tax Matters,consultancy: Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.