Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Nollywood And Bollywood To Release First Ever Joint Movie, ‘namaste Wahala’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood And Bollywood To Release First Ever Joint Movie, ‘namaste Wahala’ (635 Views)

Review Of Namaste Wahala: A Nollywood - Bollywood Movie (Photos, Video) / Throwback: Your Favorite Bollywood Songs (Videos/Photos) / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood And Bollywood To Release First Ever Joint Movie, ‘namaste Wahala’ by orjisblog(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nollywood and Bollywood to release first ever joint movie, ‘Namaste Wahala’

Nollywood and its Indian counterpart, Bollywood are set to release a first ever joint movie titled ‘Namaste Wahala’.

The romantic comedy, produced by Bollywood filmmaker, Hamisha Daryani Ahuja, stars Nollywood’s Ini Dima-Okojie, Richard Mofe Damijo, Osas Ighodalo, Ibrahim Suleiman, Broda Shaggi and Bollywood’s Ruslaan Mumtaz.

Ini Okojie broke the News on Instagram two hours ago saying; “Guysssss so over the past few weeks, I’ve been on set as part of the cast for this beautiful movie #NamasteWahala.

We’re finally done filming and I can’t wait for you to see it ��� Namaste Wahala is a love story that cuts across the cultures of two countries – India & Nigeria.

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2020/02/18/nollywood-and-bollywood-to-release-first-ever-joint-movie-namaste-wahala/

Cc: Lalasticlala,mynd44

Re: Nollywood And Bollywood To Release First Ever Joint Movie, ‘namaste Wahala’ by Gwagone: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
WTF
Na Hollywood we want not bolly
Re: Nollywood And Bollywood To Release First Ever Joint Movie, ‘namaste Wahala’ by Eagleboney(m): 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
we should anticipate the singing and dancing competition
Re: Nollywood And Bollywood To Release First Ever Joint Movie, ‘namaste Wahala’ by olasaad(f): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
Namaste Wahala without Salman Khan!!! Lol
Re: Nollywood And Bollywood To Release First Ever Joint Movie, ‘namaste Wahala’ by nakaman: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
na local Indian actors. if the could afford shekurr Khan let me know.
Re: Nollywood And Bollywood To Release First Ever Joint Movie, ‘namaste Wahala’ by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 19, 2020
nakaman:
na local Indian actors. if the could afford shekurr Khan let me know.
You mean Shahrukh Khan?
Re: Nollywood And Bollywood To Release First Ever Joint Movie, ‘namaste Wahala’ by nakaman: 12:27am On Feb 19, 2020
Jayy10:

You mean Shahrukh Khan?
I no Sabi oo, I no b Indian as long as u Sabi Hu I d talk about.
Re: Nollywood And Bollywood To Release First Ever Joint Movie, ‘namaste Wahala’ by Nbote(m): 1:09am On Feb 19, 2020
It cannot b d original Bollywood jare.. Its more or a less a BOLIwood collabo
Re: Nollywood And Bollywood To Release First Ever Joint Movie, ‘namaste Wahala’ by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 19, 2020
So we don carry this MADNESS reach INDIA.
No BRING VIRUS HOME here oo

(1) (Reply)

BBN: Someone Should Update Me Who Was Fingering Who Last Night / How To Watch Free Live Premier League Matches / Looking For Baami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.