Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ataga Kidnap: Police Arrest Teacher For Spreading Fake News - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ataga Kidnap: Police Arrest Teacher For Spreading Fake News (19802 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Taofeek Azeez 'Akewugbagold' Twins Kidnap: Police Parade Couple, Aides / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ataga Kidnap: Police Arrest Teacher For Spreading Fake News by OgbeniSir(m): 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nbote:
U are quick to arrest d woman for spreading fake news but have yet to arrest d criminals who kidnapped and murdered d woman

Your mama toto for there!! God punish your generation and
Re: Ataga Kidnap: Police Arrest Teacher For Spreading Fake News by murphyibiam15(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nbote:
U are quick to arrest d woman for spreading fake news but have yet to arrest d criminals who kidnapped and murdered d woman
I tire oo
Re: Ataga Kidnap: Police Arrest Teacher For Spreading Fake News by Elmander1983(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Ataga Kidnap: Police Arrest Teacher For Spreading Fake News by bastardmod: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nbote:

Don't mind the stupid hopeless fools
Re: Ataga Kidnap: Police Arrest Teacher For Spreading Fake News by Legendguru: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oh
Re: Ataga Kidnap: Police Arrest Teacher For Spreading Fake News by Theomarvelus(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Story can change in police custody, children say things the way they see it, na naija we dey.
Re: Ataga Kidnap: Police Arrest Teacher For Spreading Fake News by mechanics(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
We just have to be careful with the type of news we dish out in the media.
Re: Ataga Kidnap: Police Arrest Teacher For Spreading Fake News by adecz: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blindersoff:

I am sure you saw where it said she posted it and made it viral which means it was a social media posting.

Of course social media is easy to trace. A lot easier than tracing criminals who deliberately try to hide their activities

You forget that Fulani herdsmen
kidnappers also use cell phones that
can easily be traced to the nearest
tower closer to them.

By the time satellite technology is
joined to GSM microwave tech, no
kidnapper will have were to hide..

I assure you that tracking kidnappers
is easier than tracing the source of
fake news; but the body language of
your president doesn't want his
kidnapper brothers bothered or
molested by law enforcement agents.
Re: Ataga Kidnap: Police Arrest Teacher For Spreading Fake News by Blindersoff: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
adecz:

You forget that Fulani herdsmen
kidnappers also use cell phones that
can easily be traced to the nearest
tower closer to them.

By the time satellite technology is
joined to GSM microwave tech, no
kidnapper will have were to hide..

I assure you that tracking kidnappers
is easier than tracing the source of
fake news; but the body language of
your president doesn't want his
kidnapper brothers bothered or
molested by law enforcement agents.

There is a reason the FG wishes to restrict people to just 3 sim numbers and connecting all to NIN.

I am sure you have read of kidnappers being arrested with 10 Sims or 10 phones. The reason for this is because they are always on the move and do not keep those phones on. They choose which one to put on and immediately after calling from a location they switch it off so you can only trace that signal to a spot but not the next one.

It is more difficult tracing such.

You are clearly not a techie

You can review the case of Evans for clarity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Nails Own Kids To Plank, Says They Are Witches / I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo / Suspected Kidnappers Kill Man In Plateau (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.