Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Give Me A Workable Plans That Can Guarantee 10k+ Members Weekly. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Give Me A Workable Plans That Can Guarantee 10k+ Members Weekly. (810 Views)

Interesting FACTS About RETIREMENT PLANS That You Probably Didn't Know / Earn Money By Just Viewing Advertising Websites 100% Guarantee / I Can guarantee 16% Interest On Your Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me A Workable Plans That Can Guarantee 10k+ Members Weekly. by NNFORUM(m): 12:52am On Feb 19, 2020
Thank God for NL, its a community where problems are solved.

I just created this paid to read news forum nnf dot com dot ng.

I've tried all means available to get it promoted to be having 10k+ members weekly but none has worked.

The forum offers opportunities for free and premium members so whichever way it goes.

All I need now is to raise at least 500k members within the next 10 months do doing 10k+ weekly is the deal, not minding if all are free members. I just need the traffic that's all.

Any reliable assistance will be seriously compensated.

My contact is in my signature.
Re: Give Me A Workable Plans That Can Guarantee 10k+ Members Weekly. by NNFORUM(m): 6:26am On Feb 20, 2020
Any help pls
Re: Give Me A Workable Plans That Can Guarantee 10k+ Members Weekly. by Chirowman(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2020
run facebook ads 1 week with a budget of around 10k,
Re: Give Me A Workable Plans That Can Guarantee 10k+ Members Weekly. by OYENIYIJK: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
people has been scammed with such a thing and also there are many of it out there. your member there now, let them cash out and sit back and watch how members comes in.
atpay is also like yours and my friend who recently cash out has invited me and I don't mind giving it a trial.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Workable Plans That Can Guarantee 10k+ Members Weekly. by NNFORUM(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
You've spoken well but the modalities mine works is on a different note.

Registration is absolutely free and you can earn real and quick cash if you're active.
OYENIYIJK:
people has been scammed with such a thing and also there are many of it out there. your member there now, let them cash out and sit back and watch how members comes in.
atpay is also like yours and my friend who recently cash out has invited me and I don't mind giving it a trial.
Re: Give Me A Workable Plans That Can Guarantee 10k+ Members Weekly. by OYENIYIJK: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2020
NNFORUM:

Registration is absolutely free and you can earn real and quick cash if you're active.
I will check the forum now
Re: Give Me A Workable Plans That Can Guarantee 10k+ Members Weekly. by NNFORUM(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2020
Ok
OYENIYIJK:

I will check the forum now
Re: Give Me A Workable Plans That Can Guarantee 10k+ Members Weekly. by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
NNFORUM:

How can one earn quick cash

(1) (Reply)

. / $15 Daily! No Capital! Legit! / The Day Oil Went Negative, These Unlikely Traders Made $660M.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.