Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation (6246 Views)

Multipurpose Mobile Container With Atm/fuel Dispenser/generator/utility Store / Looking To Buy Used Weight-lifting Bench & Weights In Abuja / Make 120K Minimum Per Month For Life From An Organization Without Lifting A Fing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Goddys(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2020
Shoodboi:

It's now working. I used it to withdraw on the 7th of last month.

OK thanks for the info
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by theowalco: 11:45pm On May 04, 2020
Shoodboi:
Africard has been working for few weeks now. I exchanged at around 387/$ three days ago.

Meanwhile, the utility bill is still available for those interested.

Please I noticed fee is being deducted by UBA from my transaction on my Africard withdrawal from PayPal. I noticed last week. Do you Know anything about that. It's around 1.6% fee
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by raphiex12(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2020
Hi, I have an issue with my business paypal. its requesting for lesotho bills for verification. pls advice on what i can do next....
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 06, 2020
raphiex12:
Hi, I have an issue with my business paypal. its requesting for lesotho bills for verification. pls advice on what i can do next....

If you mean Lesotho utility bill, I have that. It costs 5,000 naira.

You have two choices at this point:

One is to provide them with the utility bill, so they can remove the limitation on your account.

The other is to refuse to. However, they will limit your account and withhold your money for 180 days, after which you will be allowed to withdraw it into your bank account. You will still be unable to use the account unless you provide the utility bill to lift the limitation.

Thank you.
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 06, 2020
theowalco:

Please I noticed fee is being deducted by UBA from my transaction on my Africard withdrawal from PayPal. I noticed last week. Do you Know anything about that. It's around 1.6% fee

I usually don't pay attention to the fees. I just withdraw all that I am able to.
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Hausa(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2020
theowalco:

Fee different from the $5 deduction?

1 Like

Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by souzadchef(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
I need your services ASAP
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bleep
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by souzadchef(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Give me a number or reach me on Whatsapp
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
souzadchef:
Give me a number or reach me on Whatsapp

My Android is bad, so I am not on Whatsapp for now. But you can reach me here: 08106084150
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by demure178(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Shoodboi:
Hi,

I have Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation.

The bill is fully customizable to include your name and address you used on your PayPal.

The price is 5,000 naira.

Hit me up if you are interested.

I need.. My what'sapp number is on my signature.

1 Like

Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by demure178(m): 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
iamgenius:
Lol. The thing wey guys dey do free grin

Can you help me with a link of someone that can help with Lesotho utility bill... 2k dey ground

1 Like

Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
demure178:

I need.. My what'sapp number is on my signature.

Replied.
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Igunnu(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sup, I need the utility bill, can you help?
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Igunnu:
Sup, I need the utility bill, can you help?

Yes, I can. Send me a mail at ...
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Igunnu(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2020
Shoodboi:

Yes, I can. Send me a mail at d... (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks, it worked like a charm. Really appreciate.
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2020
Igunnu:

Thanks, it worked like a charm. Really appreciate.

Glad to see that. You're welcome.

And please, could you help me edit the quote to remove my email? Thank you.
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Quim2: 2:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Shoodboi:
t to

UBA Africard.

Go to any UBA bank and request for a visa prepaid card. (Many staff do not know about the Africard).

They will direct you to the person in charge. When you see the person, tell them you want the UBA international high naira Africard.

Please tell the person you'll speak to the name in full because there are other kinds of Africard and you might end up with the wrong one.

You will also need to go along with your ID card, utility bill (PHCN or whatever) and 2000 naira.

The card is 1000+ while the rest will be used for Paypal confirmation.

Interesting.

Two quick questions pls...

1. How much is the highest amount I can send and recive with a Lesotho paypal?
2. With a Lesotho paypal account can i make payment on a site like namecheap?

Not that to log into a Lesotho paypal account you must follow a dedicated link. On Namecheap as on any other site they provicded their own link where you fill out your own details and get login your account to make payment. Can I bypass this issue with a VPN connected to Lesotho?
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
Who's hiding comments here?
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Yang1993: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Verify and remove limitations on your PayPal account and other kinds of accounts.

We offer Utility bill, ID card, Certificate of incorporation for business accounts for verification and limitation issues.
We create PayPal direct deposit account(Note that this feature is Limited)
and other kinds if PayPal accounts.

Contact Whatsapp only: +2347064571275
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Yang1993: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
USA VERIFIED PAYPAL CASH PLUS ACCOUNT AVAILABLE INSTANT DELIVERY!

SSN VERIFIED
ID VERIFIED
ADDRESS VERIFIED
CREDIT CARD VERIFIED
CASH PLUS AVAILABLE (KEEP BALANCE ON YOUR ACCOUNT)
ACCOUNT COMES WITH VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS (ID, SSN DOCUMENT)

ACCOUNT IS IS DELIVERED WITHIN MINUTES.

Whatsapp: +2347064571275
Telegram: @legalverify
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Tobironke: 6:14am On Feb 25, 2021
Kindly reply my emails about the one I got from you please
Shoodboi:
Hi,

The bill will include the name and address you used on your PayPal.

Send me a mail at dejobakare (at) gmail (dot) com if you are interested.

P.S. Legit freelancers and business people only.
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Tobironke: 2:26am On Feb 27, 2021
Hello..... kindly assist me! I submitted a Lesotho utility bill for my PayPal business proof of address but it got rejected and I was asked to upload a new one. Attached is a copy of the mail I received. What do I do from here please as I've been asked to submit again
Yang1993:
USA VERIFIED PAYPAL CASH PLUS ACCOUNT AVAILABLE INSTANT DELIVERY!

SSN VERIFIED
ID VERIFIED
ADDRESS VERIFIED
CREDIT CARD VERIFIED
CASH PLUS AVAILABLE (KEEP BALANCE ON YOUR ACCOUNT)
ACCOUNT COMES WITH VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS (ID, SSN DOCUMENT)

ACCOUNT IS IS DELIVERED WITHIN MINUTES.

Whatsapp: +2347064571275
Telegram: @legalverify

1 Like

Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Jidonskii(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2021
Can you provide a receipt of purchase from suppliers?
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by paddyDIGITAL(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2021
Jidonskii:
Can you provide a receipt of purchase from suppliers?
It's possible
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Jidonskii(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Shoodboi:
Hi,

Sent you an email
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
Jidonskii:

Sent you an email

Replied.
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Shoodboi:
Hi,

I have clients that need this service. Check my signature for my contact info. Chat me up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Start A Profitable Home Business In Nigeria / Nigerian Merchant Navy Maritime Petroleum Security And Safety Corps / Oil Tankers/vessels Are Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.