Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match (25925 Views)

Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) / Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria / Super Eagles Gifted Beats By Dre Head Phone Ahead Of Their Match Against England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by Donniest22(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Stupid and confused club @cfc
If I'm not mistaken, Chelsea fans booed every united player that comes to take a set piece
They should investigate further, it's Chelsea fans that are the culprits here
Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by berrystunn(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2020
post=86773076:
For the people that missed this Ojoro match....
Here are the incidents in the match....

What were the incidents that displeased Chelsea?

21 minutes: Maguire and Batshuayi tangled near the touchline, leaving the United defender on the ground. As the Chelsea striker fell towards him, the England international appeared to kick out at the Belgian with the metal studs of his boots on his private part!!

Lampard: "I've seen it again and VAR is there for that and they didn't get it right. Harry Maguire should have been sent off, that's clear, and that obviously changes the game."

@[/color] : [color=#990000]In conclusion on the foul,
If Batshuayi cannot father any more children after the game,
they should hold the Man Utd karate player (Maguire) responsible. wink

56 minutes: Chelsea get a corner which defender Kurt Zouma directs into the net, but United claim a foul on Brandon Williams. Williams was indeed pushed by Cesar Azpilicueta, but only after the Chelsea skipper himself had been shoved by Fred. The goal is ruled out.

Former Chelsea striker Chris Sutton on BBC Radio 5 Live: "That's a big call. Fred shoves Azpilicueta into Williams - the goal should stand. That's ridiculous! Wow.

Azpilicueta: "Of course for Zouma's goal I pushed Williams but I was pushed. At least go to the monitor - it takes 30 seconds. The referee on the pitch has to be the one to take the decisions.

"My intention when I ran to the front post was not to push Williams. I'm not saying the push from Fred was a penalty but my push is a consequence of his push."

Lampard: "Azpilicueta gets a shove in the back - it's not clear, it's not obvious, Azpi has been pushed in the back."

Solskjaer: "I didn't see a foul by Fred for the disallowed goal."

77 minutes: Olivier Giroud comes on as a substitute and looks to have pulled a goal back for Chelsea with a fine header at the near post, but the VAR spots that his boot is offside and the goal is again ruled out.

Lampard: "It's a bit soul destroying [for the fans] but it's the culmination of a few incidents. VAR is there for that and a toe offside is a toe offside, even if we don't like it."

Sutton: "The roof is going to come off this place. It's a brilliant centre-forward's header. The Chelsea fans are leaving in their droves. It's not 10 or 20 people - it's hundreds who are departing Stamford Bridge."

Solskjaer: "Luckily there was no VAR when I played. Giroud was a foot, or half a foot offside - at least it wasn't an armpit."

What neutral fans said on #bbcfootball:

Mark S: How can that not be a red card for Maguire? VAR sent off [Tottenham forward] Son for far less earlier in the season. Have the rules changed since then?

Ben: Maguire is a lucky boy. Should have been red.

MattI'm not a fan of either team, but it infuriates me that the goal was disallowed. Fred pushes Azpilicueta who, in turn, pushes Williams. Why disallow the goal?

Tristan: How on earth is that clear and obvious if it looks like Fred fouled Azpilicueta first?

Keith: I'm sorry but... what a joke!

The only thing all of us @[/color] will like to say is : What goes around comes around.

WIN, DRAW OR OJORO LOSE......

[color=#000099]BLUES FOR LIFE

History.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by Enemyofpeace: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86773076:
[s]For the people that missed this Ojoro match....
Here are the incidents in the match....

What were the incidents that displeased Chelsea?

21 minutes: Maguire and Batshuayi tangled near the touchline, leaving the United defender on the ground. As the Chelsea striker fell towards him, the England international appeared to kick out at the Belgian with the metal studs of his boots on his private part!!

Lampard: "I've seen it again and VAR is there for that and they didn't get it right. Harry Maguire should have been sent off, that's clear, and that obviously changes the game."

@[/color] : [color=#990000]In conclusion on the foul,
If Batshuayi cannot father any more children after the game,
they should hold the Man Utd karate player (Maguire) responsible. wink

56 minutes: Chelsea get a corner which defender Kurt Zouma directs into the net, but United claim a foul on Brandon Williams. Williams was indeed pushed by Cesar Azpilicueta, but only after the Chelsea skipper himself had been shoved by Fred. The goal is ruled out.

Former Chelsea striker Chris Sutton on BBC Radio 5 Live: "That's a big call. Fred shoves Azpilicueta into Williams - the goal should stand. That's ridiculous! Wow.

Azpilicueta: "Of course for Zouma's goal I pushed Williams but I was pushed. At least go to the monitor - it takes 30 seconds. The referee on the pitch has to be the one to take the decisions.

"My intention when I ran to the front post was not to push Williams. I'm not saying the push from Fred was a penalty but my push is a consequence of his push."

Lampard: "Azpilicueta gets a shove in the back - it's not clear, it's not obvious, Azpi has been pushed in the back."

Solskjaer: "I didn't see a foul by Fred for the disallowed goal."

77 minutes: Olivier Giroud comes on as a substitute and looks to have pulled a goal back for Chelsea with a fine header at the near post, but the VAR spots that his boot is offside and the goal is again ruled out.

Lampard: "It's a bit soul destroying [for the fans] but it's the culmination of a few incidents. VAR is there for that and a toe offside is a toe offside, even if we don't like it."

Sutton: "The roof is going to come off this place. It's a brilliant centre-forward's header. The Chelsea fans are leaving in their droves. It's not 10 or 20 people - it's hundreds who are departing Stamford Bridge."

Solskjaer: "Luckily there was no VAR when I played. Giroud was a foot, or half a foot offside - at least it wasn't an armpit."

What neutral fans said on #bbcfootball:

Mark S: How can that not be a red card for Maguire? VAR sent off [Tottenham forward] Son for far less earlier in the season. Have the rules changed since then?

Ben: Maguire is a lucky boy. Should have been red.

MattI'm not a fan of either team, but it infuriates me that the goal was disallowed. Fred pushes Azpilicueta who, in turn, pushes Williams. Why disallow the goal?

Tristan: How on earth is that clear and obvious if it looks like Fred fouled Azpilicueta first?

Keith: I'm sorry but... what a joke!

The only thing all of us @[/color] will like to say is : What goes around comes around.

WIN, DRAW OR OJORO LOSE......

[b][color=#000099]BLUES FOR LIFE[/b[/s]]
absolute trash.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by Enemyofpeace: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Chelsea are yet to recover from the beating they received from my boys. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by hermesprogidy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
[quote author=Catty94 post=86775112][/quote]
Jesu!!!!
Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by hermesprogidy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
Typicool8:
Everybody is screaming that Maguire should have been shown a red but nobody is talking about Rudiger's foul
Don't mind them. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by beresponsible(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Dayum! Them Chelshīt board still probably pained and big mad United bïtchified their beloved team the whole season grin
cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by beresponsible(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
olurili:
Chelsea how market
chai love your même
Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by olurili(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86774882:

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
This your pics funny no be small o.
We are over it now.
Barbecue market sweet.

Oya noowww..... grin cheesy wink
wish you goodluck with your barbecue market,but this Chelsea defeat i s irreversible
Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by biomedics(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Stamford Bridge that's smaller than my village square.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by olurili(m): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86774882:
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink This your pics funny no be small o. We are over it now. Barbecue market sweet.
Oya noowww..... grin cheesy wink
I swear this your comment make me like you more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by Paseus(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Caseless:
cool

Good one from the United fans!

Why are they even trying to force it down everybody's throat? We all have the right to like and dislike without being openly offensive to the next person.

Where's the sense of democracy when we're all forced to accept homosexuality as a norm?

Fine! They can all be homosexuals , we don't care. But they should leave the rest of us out of it - we can't be coerced to be gays. God forbid!

I hate how English FA brandish and flaunt the rainbow band in some weeks to support the LGBTQ through football.

Wtf? How much support have they given to the refugees, the victims of abuse and child labor, etc?
We all know that they are hypocites

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by Nikiballerz: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
A racist club accusing another club of racism...
Forever rent boys

Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
olurili:
I swear this your comment make me like you more
Lol cheesy
We like you moreeee too Chief Olu.
kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by olurili(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86786961:
Lol cheesy We like you moreeee too Chief Olu. kiss
why is it we instead of I?
Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by MrCEO69(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
logon599:
Ok noted.

My opinions from the match:

-Going by the letter of the law, the two Chelsea cancelled goals were spot on
-Harry Maguire should have been sent off
-The early injury to Kante plus the 2 enforced changes disorganized Lampard's game plan
-Regardless of all my points above Man U have 3 points in the bag.

Kindly contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you

Did u say the two goals? Please the zouma goal should have count or a pk given to Chelsea for the push by Fred to the Chelsea cap who then pushed the other man u player. the game was full of shit just like the last election. But the ref and the VAR were born in Manchester.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by ladiejudith(f): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blue for life!
Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by toprealman: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Eeeya.....una sorry ooo
Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by KerekereOgun: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86786961:

Lol cheesy
We like you moreeee too Chief Olu.
kiss
[/s]
Re: Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match by Dreyton36: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
That's what you get when you're pained , sorry Chelsea, na una body we dey try tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Scores 2 Goals In 2 Minutes, Extends Lead In Europe Golden Boot Race / Lewandoski Agrees Personal Terms To Join Barcelona This Summer / South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.