Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Winning The Battle Within - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winning The Battle Within (124 Views)

Winning The Battle Within Chris Oyakhilome / The Battle Within.... / Winning The Battle Within (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winning The Battle Within by jonatoye(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Winning the battle Within

WORD FOR TODAY
You can be guaranteed to win every battle confronting your life, if and only if you have won the battle within. A man cannot be declared a victor in the battle of life until he is victorious against the works of the flesh!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh." (Galatians 5:16 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The greatest battle of life is the battle within. A composer sang a song saying " If there is no condemnation in our hearts, a glorious rest is assured". What you claim to do in the name of the Lord will only count and be useful to fulfill His purpose on earth, if you have won the battle within.

When a man is still a slave to sin, he is no where in the purpose of God. He is a prey in the hands of the devil and a vessel of dishonour. No matter how wonderful and glorious your appearance is before men, the fact still remains that you are a victim, if you are still being eaten up by the works of the flesh.

Winning the battle within begins with walking in the spirit. Submitting yourself to God and allowing Him to live His life in you. This will be possible when you deny yourself, take up your cross daily and following Jesus Christ in His steps (Luke 9:23). It is only when God lives His life in you that you can that you can bear the fruit of the Spirit and have inner strength to confront every battle of life.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I submit myself to you, live your life in me in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
You cannot win any battle of life if you have not won the battle within!!!

Have a Victorious Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday , February 27, 2020 / Turning Aside For A Turning Around / Grace From Jesus Christ Crucified; Our GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.