Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Are You Going To Study In China? Important Travel Need 2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Going To Study In China? Important Travel Need 2020 (276 Views)

Are You Going To Pay In Kind Or Cash / 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Going To Study In China? Important Travel Need 2020 by gentlegeorge1(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2020
[center]I am a Nigerian Videographer and Youtube Content Creator based in The Peoples Republic of China[/center]

[img]A chinam.png [/img]
This POST is followed with a VIDEO to show you what I mean in case you are traveling to China for the first time form Nigeria either for study or for business.

It is important for you to note that in China, the sockets are not the same as we have in Nigeria. I was stranded at the airport because I did not have charge on my phone to call the school to send someone to pick me up. My Charger from Nigeria was useless in China. I am not in China on a csc scholarship. I actually pay my school fees. On my channel, I get to share with you life in china as a black person or as a Nigerian like me.

You should already know it is illegal to work in China as a STUDENT. But there is a way I survive which I share with you on my channel.

Here is the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Vk3URyhR4
Re: Are You Going To Study In China? Important Travel Need 2020 by uchman(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2020
Hello George...
How can I contact you privately
already DMed

(1) (Reply)

FREE Project Writing For Postgraduate Business & Management Students / Coronavirus: Schools Reopen In Denmark For Young Children / Get Latest SAP C_ACTIVATE05 Questions With 100% Success Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.