Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nollywood Actress, Patience Oseni Dies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Patience Oseni Dies (1350 Views)

Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead / Patience Oseni Is Dead! Battled Stroke / Actress Patience Ozokwor Celebrates New Year With Beautiful Famuly Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Patience Oseni Dies by Wavygist: 10:52am On Feb 19, 2020
Veteran Nollywood actress, Patience Oseni has died.

The actress died on Monday, February 17, 2020, in Calabar, Cross River State. Her daughter, Augusta Akomolafe confirmed the actress' death to the National President of AGN, Ejezie Emeka Rollas.

Oseni was a member of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) and the organization is mourning her demise.

See More;

https://www.wavygist.com/2020/02/19/nollywood-actress-patience-oseni-dies/

Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Oseni Dies by slivertongue: 11:01am On Feb 19, 2020
rest well.
u played ur part on the stage of life
Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Oseni Dies by Klemcykul(f): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Na wa o

Nollywood why una die anyhow
Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Oseni Dies by kestolove95(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2020
Am not happy abt her death.. I love her movies.. "I am a witch" who remember the movie she made DAT statement?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Oseni Dies by SmellingAnus(m): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2020
Rest in Peace Ma...
Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Oseni Dies by opebiboy: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2020
RIP! My mom love her movies. Life is temporary
Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Oseni Dies by irunoko(m): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2020
Aww cute mama.rip

The pioneers of nollywood are gradually exiting the stage for these contemporary ones that lack dignity, grace and self respect

I wish her generation taught these modern ones character
Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Oseni Dies by Mario1989(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2020
kestolove95:
Am not happy abt her death.. I love her movies.. "I am a witch" who remember the movie she made DAT statement?
YOU ARE THE ONLY NOLLYWOOD diehard FAN HERE...
Pls tell us the title so that we can also watch!!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Oseni Dies by IDFWU(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2020
I can never forget her role in the 1999 movie END OF THE WICKED. She was the lady that has a d1ck tongue and till today, I still got phobia for puff-puff angry I fear I will be initiated into some evil occultic society embarassed

RIP cry
Re: Nollywood Actress, Patience Oseni Dies by Henrodah(m): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
IDFWU:
I can never forget her role in the 1999 movie END OF THE WICKED. She was the lady that has a d1ck tongue and till today, I still got phobia for puff-puff angry I fear I will be initiated into some evil occultic society embarassed

RIP cry

That dick swell up that year oh. Lol may she RIP

(1) (Reply)

“I Hacked The Hacker Who Hacked My Twitter Account” – Naira Marley (video) / 2baba Grooves With His Wife And Daughters As They Isolate Together (video) / “Marriage no be by force,” Actress Christabel Egbenya tells a concerned follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.