Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nigerian React: This's The True Definition Of Time Will Tell -the Goat And CHICK - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian React: This's The True Definition Of Time Will Tell -the Goat And CHICK (439 Views)

Tell The World How I Changed Your Life - Adesuwa Sonia To Ighalo / Overheads, free-kicks, backheels... Ronaldo's TEN best goals of the GOAT's 700 / What Time Will Ballon D'or Ceremony Start (nigeria Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian React: This's The True Definition Of Time Will Tell -the Goat And CHICK by uniquepro: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
The 2005 FIFA World Youth Championship was the 15th edition of the FIFA World Youth Championship. It took place in the Netherlands between 10 June and 2 July 2005. The in final played between Argentina - Nigeria Lionel Messi famously scored two to help Argentina beat the Nigerians.

The tournament produced the likes of Lionel Messi of Argentina, Aguero of same Argentina, John Mikel Obi and Taye Taiwo of Nigeria.
However, There's been raging reaction on twitter about the progress of the 3 most promising players of the tournament so far.
Watch the video here
Source: https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/716e7a701c320e072e8fc6143d30a50f

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Is My Home, I've Stayed Here More Than In Argentina -messi / List Of All Premier League Teams That Have Been Relegated(video) / Samuel Chukwueze Foundation To Partner ABN On Community Outreach (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.