Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

I'm Sorry I Regret Not Inviting My Friends For My Wedding’ – Nina Ivy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Sorry I Regret Not Inviting My Friends For My Wedding’ – Nina Ivy (1734 Views)

Nina Ivy Acquires A New Lexus / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Nina Ivy Gets 2 Diamond Wristwatches From An Unknown Person In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sorry I Regret Not Inviting My Friends For My Wedding’ – Nina Ivy by Linx1234: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Controversial pregnant big brother star Nina who got married on Saturday February 15th took to her Instagram page to tender an apology to her friends for not inviting close friends to her wedding and also says her bride price was paid in full.

The reality star went further list the highlights of her wedding via Instagram, noting that it was meant to be a private wedding but the crowd she pulled made her regret her decision to leave her friends out.

The reality TV show star wrote;

” I want to thank God Almighty for a successful “Ime ego “ My hubby paid everything in full….
You all know how owerri bride price is �� it’s huge ���And I want to specially thank @house_of_dova for making my outfit in such a short period and to everyone that made this a success…. It was initially.................https://janefblog.com/12399-2im-sorry-i-regret-not-inviting-my-friends-for-my-wedding-nina-ivy/

Re: I'm Sorry I Regret Not Inviting My Friends For My Wedding’ – Nina Ivy by Authoreety: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dearie, to who it may concern...

Don't ever displease ur self to please friends.

Always do what u think is right for you and your wellbeing

1 Like

Re: I'm Sorry I Regret Not Inviting My Friends For My Wedding’ – Nina Ivy by Asek1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
The fact is you owe nobody an apology.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Sorry I Regret Not Inviting My Friends For My Wedding’ – Nina Ivy by Nadison1311(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Okay
Re: I'm Sorry I Regret Not Inviting My Friends For My Wedding’ – Nina Ivy by NobleAngell(f): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
It's only less than a week and you already having regrets? I hope it stops at that.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sorry I Regret Not Inviting My Friends For My Wedding’ – Nina Ivy by Romeo3(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dear Nina. No one of importance gives an actual fvck.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sorry I Regret Not Inviting My Friends For My Wedding’ – Nina Ivy by victorian(f): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
She truly want her marriage to last.

Good one.

God bless your home dear amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

While Acting, See How This Nollywood Actress Is Receiving Call. PHOTOS / Kiddwaya Tackles Those Attacking His Dad, Terry Waya, For ‘always Showing Off' / "Tonto Dikeh Gave Me Her Ex Hubby's Name For My Granny To Destroy Him"- Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.