Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Nigerians React As Anthony Joshua Gets His NIN Slip Same Day From NIMC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As Anthony Joshua Gets His NIN Slip Same Day From NIMC (730 Views)

Meek Mill Gets His Stolen Phone Back / President M Buhari Reacts As Anthony Joshua Beats Ruiz / Idyl Gets His SUV As Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Anthony Joshua Gets His NIN Slip Same Day From NIMC by Elisean(m): 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
It is no longer a new gist as the National Identity Management Commission(NIMC) has been slammed for various occasions and Anthony Joshua getting his NIN slip the same day he got registered made it even more aggravating for Nigerians.

A few hours ago, Anthony Joshua enrolled for his National Identification Numbember and got his slip immediately.

Nigerians mostly the ones on social media have criticized the NIMC system for preferential treatments.

Some argued that ordinarily, the NIN slips takes 2 weeks to get and not to talk about the card.

For some months now, the NIN has been pushed on Nigerians and how important it is. Even the Joint Admission Matriculation Board(JAMB) made it compulsory to get registered but was later dropped. Although JAMB candidates for the next season should expect it.
The law has also stated that to get an international passport, one has got to have a National Identification Number (NIN) from NIMC.

The commission has faced several criticisms due to the method at which it processes these numbers.
https://wotzup.ng/nigerians-reacts-as-anthony-joshua-gets-his-nin-slip-same-day-from-nimc/
Below are some reactions to Anthony Joshua receiving his NIN slip the same day.
Re: Nigerians React As Anthony Joshua Gets His NIN Slip Same Day From NIMC by SeverusSnape(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
What do you expect?
Re: Nigerians React As Anthony Joshua Gets His NIN Slip Same Day From NIMC by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
I got mine same day too but for the card am sure my grand children will collect that one for me

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Anthony Joshua Gets His NIN Slip Same Day From NIMC by Lebrai: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
all u gat to do in this zoo is work hard
so u won't be a wailer
Re: Nigerians React As Anthony Joshua Gets His NIN Slip Same Day From NIMC by MedCert(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Who reacted when I got mine?
Re: Nigerians React As Anthony Joshua Gets His NIN Slip Same Day From NIMC by Aidejay(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
They will give it to him within a week at his home
But people dey wey don do am since 2016 and they haven't gotten their cards.
Inefficiency automatically disappears when someone important or famous walks in the room. See police wey dey follow world heavyweight champion. The guys fists should be recognized as weapons.
It's important to note that in today's Nigeria status and office is more important than good name and morals that why everyone is trying to get status and office at whatever cost. It's necessary to continue hyping those who did it with hard work and hand work like Anthony Joshua (literally).
Re: Nigerians React As Anthony Joshua Gets His NIN Slip Same Day From NIMC by festacman(m): 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Good.
Re: Nigerians React As Anthony Joshua Gets His NIN Slip Same Day From NIMC by solardisting: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Is AJ's hotel in Abuja or Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Spotted Again Vibing To One Of The Track In His New Album, " Bettetime" / Ronaldo And Messi Seen With Hushpuppi Clothes / Beautiful Photos Of HRM Queen Okechukwu Jeniffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.