Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound (2700 Views)

Accident Free Cars Landed Two Days Ago 08140857737 / 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent @ Ogba 360k Includes 2bathroam And Kitchen Compound Fl / NURTW Boss MC Oluomo Gifts Staff 5 Exotic Suvs To Mark 100 Days In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Virgohills(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
What's is happening? Lizzards are known to be very resilient reptiles meaning they just don't die anyhow. Why have I recorded 6 deaths of lizzard in two days. Is there a problem?

Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by donbachi(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hunger...nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Virgohills(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Another

Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Virgohills(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dead

Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Virgohills(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Graphic

Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by SpyAC(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Someone must hv place a rat poison around ur vicinity or within ur neighbourhood

1 Like

Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by LadySwitz: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Pls take them to the lab. Check for cuts/blood on them. Maybe some overzealous kids are using their catapults on them.

Is the weather so hot over there? You know some animals react badly.

Poison. Check if anyone dropped some poisonous substance around.

Suicide. Life this days can be so hard even for animals...so they commit suicide.

Pls do a proper check on your environment those lizards shouldn't be dying like that. They are very important to the ecosystem.

3 Likes

Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Davash222(m): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
This aunty above me is advising him to take the dead lizards to the lab.. Lol

The third photo, check the tail of lizard, isn't it obvious the OP is the one killing the lizards

1 Like

Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by internationalman(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Is food that dried up in your house that you don't even have left over/wasted food in the waste bin for rats and lizard..

In summary, hunger is doing you strong thing and it's unjustly transferring to the reptiles in your compound..
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by xreal: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
I love to use Sniper,DDForce and co to mop floors.

When I’m done, I spread the water around the compound.

The results is what the OP has.
You see numerous dead reptiles around.

Maybe same was done in your compound.
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by chatinent: 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
There must be an epidemic or a pest killing them.
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Kingosytex(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86786923:
Fry and serve d food wey land for your bed to your people in your yard, make una take am drink garri, apart from the young ones below 18 years of age.
Pathetic loser!
[/s]

If I give you upper cut eh!

2 Likes

Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Virgohills(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Davash222:
This aunty above me is advising him to take the dead lizards to the lab.. Lol

The third photo, check the tail of lizard, isn't it obvious the OP is the one killing the lizards
why would I be killing lizards?
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Akanimoh113(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why would the Op kill the lizards and be posting it online na.
There is nothing Obvious there na
Look at the last pics , that one has a swollen face.
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Venomous snake is lurking somewhere in Ur house
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Asquare84(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Virgohills:
Another

Better pepper soup
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by KerekereOgun: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86786923:
Fry and serve d food wey land for your bed to your people in your yard, make una take am drink garri, apart from the young ones below 18 years of age.
Pathetic loser!
[/s]
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Bankowner: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oga, did you or any of your neighbors use Sniper to kill cockroaches or other insects in your houses and thereafter threw them where the lizards had access to eat them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Virgohills(m): 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
I am very confused
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Ogbunigwe2018: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Akanimoh113:
Why would the Op kill the lizards and be posting it online na.
There is nothing Obvious there na
Look at the last pics , that one has a swollen face.
Are you saying it got into a fight? grin
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by ogbuefi677(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
The Buhari effect on the lizard
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by princejones(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
You neighbor might have vomicate his premises and what you are witnessing is the result effect
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Virgohills(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Health expert contribute please
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by ranksz: 6:56am On Feb 20, 2020
Bankowner:
Oga, did you or any of your neighbors use Sniper to kill cockroaches or other insects in your houses and thereafter threw them where the lizards had access to eat them?

I think this might be it.
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2020
xreal:

I want to believe you don't have kids at home and that's why you can use such deadly chemicals to mop your floor

1 Like

Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by xreal: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2020
Kaydeexotic:

I want to believe you don't have kids at home and that's why you can use such deadly chemicals to mop your floor

Do children suck or lick the floor?
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by LadySwitz: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2020
xreal:

Is it that you dug a pit latrine in your living room and have big fat flies hovering round the floor? I still can't wrap my head over what you've just posted.

Why use such? When you can use dettol or other milder floor wash.

And yes, it could be harmful to kids especially toddlers who play around. You better think twice

2 Likes

Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by xreal: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2020
LadySwitz:

Is it that you dug a pit latrine in your living room and have big fat flies hovering round the floor? I still can't wrap my head over what you've just posted.

Why use such? When you can use dettol or other milder floor wash.

And yes, it could be harmful to kids especially toddlers who play around. You better think twice

Yes.
Re: What's Is This?: 6 Lizzards Dead In Two Days In My Compound by Kaydeexotic(m): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2020
xreal:

Do children suck or lick the floor?

Babies will crawl and put their hands in the mouth... And they are likely to put almost anything they pick from the floor in their mouth as well... Don't u think that could be extremely injurious to their health in the event that u keep using such dangerous chemicals to mop your floor... undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD.Toyota Camry Spider Xle 2008 @1.650M / Toyota Corolla 2010 model for 1.8 / Super Sharp TOYOTA CAMRY @ price slashed 4.2m Super Sharp!!! Accident FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.