Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,584 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Need A Miracle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A Miracle (249 Views)

Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Miracle by bigeliot(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Good day fellows, I created this topic out of frustration.. my Name is Collins and I just turned 30...am so worried because of how things are currently in my life. Finished school since 2012 and have done different jobs to survive believing that one day it will get better..I never thought I will get up to 30 without a dream job... I currently came to Lagos to see if I can get a career job, it's been 2months now nobody has invited me for interview. I studied criminology, have experience in hospitality business, a good manager, I can drive, little abt electricity, etc. I can manage any business if the owner doesn't have time, or are u looking for somebody to help or help change his life to the Glory of God, am here. Also a good team leader. So pls am begging, if there's anybody in Lagos that has something I can b doing for now should pls help ...am staying with a friend at lekki pls....09072281450 Things are really bad at d moment. I don't know what else to think of... No help from anywhr. Am not asking for money pls, I need something to b doing b4 something good or big comes, I know it will come one day. Nairalanders am counting on u pls. I don Waka tire and raining season go soon come. If it does, moving around will b a lil problem. The country we find ourselves is strictly on man know man except am proven odawise. Sometimes wen I see some headlines on nairaland I go just tire. U see things like, this person buys something worth 200m, this politician or group are accused of spending $48m I just wonder, where and how do these people do it. Even to join politics for my side hard, to an extent I wish I can just find a secret cult that will help me define or have focus, believe me but to what end? I just want to be focused, don't want to be jumping from job to job. Thanks as I expect ur calls. Help a brother pls...it's not limited to just Lagos or Nigeria o. Am ready to relocate if need be....
Re: I Need A Miracle by Ladylite: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
bigeliot:
Good day fellows, I created this topic out of frustration.. my Name is Collins and I just turned 30...am so worried because of how things are currently in my life. Finished school since 2012 and have done different jobs to survive believing that one day it will get better..I never thought I will get up to 30 without a dream job... I currently came to Lagos to see if I can get a career job, it's been 2months now nobody has invited me for interview... So pls am begging, if there's anybody in Lagos that has something I can b doing for now should pls help ...am staying with a friend at lekki pls....09072281450 am a graduate. Things are really bad at d moment. I don't know what else to think of... No help from anywhr. Am not asking for money pls, I need something to b doing b4 something good or big comes, I know it will come one day. Nairalanders am counting on u pls. I don Waka tire and raining season go soon come. If it does, moving around will b a lil problem. Thanks as I expect ur calls. Help a brother pls

What are you skills.

If you are asking for help always state what you are qualified for and what you are ready to do.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Miracle by bigeliot(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ladylite:

What are you skills.

If you are asking for help always state what you are qualified for and what you are ready to do.
thanks dear..I will update immediately
Re: I Need A Miracle by luvmijeje(f): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
bigeliot:
.I never thought I will get up to 30 without a dream job...

A dream job? Op welcome to the real world . A world where dreams don't get to happen the way we dreamt it.
Re: I Need A Miracle by bigeliot(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

A dream job? Op welcome to the real world . A world where dreams don't get to happen the way we dreamt it.
Yea I know d country is somehow now but I still believe I can get a well paying job...just time
Re: I Need A Miracle by luvmijeje(f): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
bigeliot:

Yea I know d country is somehow now but I still believe I can get a well paying job...just time

Why are you so sure that you will get it?
Re: I Need A Miracle by sholay2011(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
It is well.
Re: I Need A Miracle by bigeliot(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

Why are you so sure that you will get it?
my dear I have tried...7-8years? I know my Redeemer liveth....
Re: I Need A Miracle by blackpanthar: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Have you tried applying to EFCC? You studied criminology but you are now almost ready to commit crime
Re: I Need A Miracle by bigeliot(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
blackpanthar:
Have you tried applying to EFCC? You studied criminology but you are now almost ready to commit crime
I applied, not just Efcc. Sss, army, police and frsc....after exams like dis, dats all. And am not committing crime. Just don't want to be pushed....am loosing it

(1) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Devotional Today / Life-inspiring Whatsapp Group / Bishop Oyedepo Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.