Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Breaking! American Rapper, Pop Smoke Shot Dead At Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking! American Rapper, Pop Smoke Shot Dead At Home (862 Views)

Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State / BREAKING: American Rapper Coolio Dies Of Heart Attack At 59 / Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! American Rapper, Pop Smoke Shot Dead At Home by spunky425(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2020

Its a sad one as break out American rapper, Pop Smoke has been confirmed dead, TMZ Reports revealed he was shot at his home in Hollywood Hills.

“The rapper was at his home in the Hollywood Hills at around 4:30 AM when 2 men wearing hoodies and masks broke into his house… this according to law enforcement sources. We’re told the 2 men fired multiple shots, striking and critically wounding Pop Smoke. The men were seen fleeing on foot,” the report reads.

Born Bashar Barakah Jackson, the 20-yr old rapper burst onto the scene in April 2019 with “Welcome to the Party,” which served as the first single from his debut mixtape, Meet the Woo.

RIPP

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2020/02/breaking-american-rapper-pop-smoke-shot-dead-at-home/
Re: Breaking! American Rapper, Pop Smoke Shot Dead At Home by internationalman(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Probably drug related differences led to his death..

I said probably not definitely..

Rest in peace even though I don't know you.
Re: Breaking! American Rapper, Pop Smoke Shot Dead At Home by Temple1288(m): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
Deal gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Breaking! American Rapper, Pop Smoke Shot Dead At Home by mobilemykel: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
r. i. p. gone way to soon. I recently got introduced to his music by my kid bro. he was such a vibe to listen too
Re: Breaking! American Rapper, Pop Smoke Shot Dead At Home by tyup(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
I've said it the next artist with tattoos in the US is dying and here's it

Nigga's Hell bound sad
Re: Breaking! American Rapper, Pop Smoke Shot Dead At Home by Wizzyflexx: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Never mess with d wrong Gang
Re: Breaking! American Rapper, Pop Smoke Shot Dead At Home by slimhomiequan(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
You cannot say POP without the SMOKE!

R.I.P. Pop Smoke.
Re: Breaking! American Rapper, Pop Smoke Shot Dead At Home by irunoko(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Killing senselessly because of drug , women or money

When will the black man have value for the life of a fellow black man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! American Rapper, Pop Smoke Shot Dead At Home by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
What with all these Black rapper and Gun killing

you will never hear of White rapper being killed like that

1 Like

Re: Breaking! American Rapper, Pop Smoke Shot Dead At Home by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
how can this ancestor be 20

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forbes - Kanye West Is Now Officially A Billionaire / 'The Mountain' From '"game Of Thrones" Hafthor Bjornsson Set New Deadlift Record / The Nigerian Who Featured In Designated Survivor Movie. About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.