Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Breaking News: Young American Rapper 'popsmoke' Dies At Age 20 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News: Young American Rapper 'popsmoke' Dies At Age 20 (1378 Views)

Davido To Retire From Music At Age 30 / I Wore Hijab Till Age 20, Then I Started Acting P0rn – Ex Muslim Lady / Wizkid Performs At The Future Hndrxx Tour Hosted By American Rapper, Future PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Young American Rapper 'popsmoke' Dies At Age 20 by Naijafrolic(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Drill Rapper Pop Smoke was reportedly killed this morning at his house in Beverly Hills, California in what seems like a home invasion robbery.

Notorious news outlet TMZ reports that two unidentified gunmen broke into the house at the wee hours of the morning and fired multiple shots which critically injured the rapper. He was rushed by an ambulance to a hospital close by but was pronounced dead. This is a sad development considering that Pop Smoke is just 20 years old and is in his prime on the music scene.

He’s one of the few that brought the underground DRILL scene in the states – which has a similar sound to the UK’s GRIME scene – to mainstream hip hop. His single “Welcome to The Party” was one of the hottest summer songs of 2019 and it was off his debut mixtape “Meet The Woo” which was released in July of the same year.

In a new development, Instagram users flooded the comment section of one of Pop Smoke’s associates “Mike Dee” blaming him for the incident.

The friend posted a picture that didn’t blur out the home address of the rapper and it made it easy to look up the house as the Instagram location said “Beverly hills”. And truly this was making it easy for anyone who had an ulterior motive to find the superstar..Continue reading>>https://naijafrolic..com/2020/02/breaking-news-young-drill-rapper.html?m=1

Re: Breaking News: Young American Rapper 'popsmoke' Dies At Age 20 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rip
Re: Breaking News: Young American Rapper 'popsmoke' Dies At Age 20 by Blakjewelry(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rip but why the picture come look like a scene from planet ape series

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Young American Rapper 'popsmoke' Dies At Age 20 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Vanity crew, please advise.
Re: Breaking News: Young American Rapper 'popsmoke' Dies At Age 20 by Mateen1000: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
People wey no even sabi him go dey Famz now,
Like dey did for Juice Wurld (Whatsapp Status hear am dat day) RIP bro.
Re: Breaking News: Young American Rapper 'popsmoke' Dies At Age 20 by KendrickAyomide: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
R.I.P to the real. Wooo baby.. miss you
Re: Breaking News: Young American Rapper 'popsmoke' Dies At Age 20 by IamD18: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
He reminds me of my grandpa's tolotolo.

What a neck!!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Young American Rapper 'popsmoke' Dies At Age 20 by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
this body size is too big to be 20

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido & Broda Shaggi At The Grand Opening Of Cubana Chiefpriest Multi Million $ / Rudeboy Takes A Survey On His Brother Jude Okoye Newly Built Mansion In Ikoyi. / Former Sex Worker With Two Vaginas Says She Used One For Work And One For Romanc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.