Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Wilder Vs Fury 2 Fight Live Stream Online 2020: Boxing Game Time, TV Channel PPV - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilder Vs Fury 2 Fight Live Stream Online 2020: Boxing Game Time, TV Channel PPV (292 Views)

Date And Location Of Joshua Vs Fury Fight Finally Confirmed [PHOTOS] / Deontay Wilder Vs. Tyson Fury II: (The Unfinished Business) February 22, 2020 / Deontay wilder Vs Tyson fury 3am Nigerian time on super sport 1 dstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wilder Vs Fury 2 Fight Live Stream Online 2020: Boxing Game Time, TV Channel PPV by tanjidhasan2014: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
How to watch Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2 Boxing Big fight: live stream and TV channel information

Everything you need to know about watching the Wilder-Fury rematch on Feb 22

Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 2 Live: https://wildervsfury2live.website/boxing/

Watch Live: https://wildervsfury2live.website/boxing/

The long-awaited Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder rematch has nearly arrived, with the two heavyweights resuming their rivalry in Las Vegas on February 22.

Their first bout ended in a draw, leaving boxing fans around the world licking their lips at the prospect of another fight.

And the wait is nearly over. In the build-up, both fighters have been jousting with their mouths. Wilder argues Fury doesn’t have the power to knock him out.

He said: “I still think Tyson had a pillow as a fist but he’s a skilful fighter though. But you can’t have it all, people say I don’t have skills but I have the punch.

“That’s what I felt at the time (pillow as a fist).

“It’s an adrenaline rush in the ring, we’re all brave warriors, we’re all gladiators and that’s what we become in order to fight and give you guys the best show of your lives.”

Here is how you can ensure you see the fight in full.

How to watch the fight

In the UK, this bout will be on BT Sport Box Office costing viewers £24.95. Here is what we do know about where BT Sport Box Office is accessible on different platforms.

On Sky TV: If you’ve got a Sky box and a Sky viewing card, you can buy and watch a BT Sport Box Office event through your TV on channel 490. You can buy online here.
On BT TV: If you’re a BT TV Customer then you can buy and watch BT Sport Box Office events on BT TV, channel 494. More details here.
On Virgin Media: If you’re a Virgin Media customer helpful information will be displayed on your set top box and you can also find out more online.

How to live stream Wilder vs Fury

You can watch the fight, after paying, on the BT Sport Box Office app or online. When purchased, the fight can be watched on PC/Mac, iOS and Android.

Alternatively, follow all the action here with Telegraph Sport throughout the night.
What are both fighters saying?
Fury:

“Deontay’s got amazing power and no matter what it comes to, verbal blows or anything, you always have to respect him.

“He’s 10 defences, beaten Lennox Lewis and Mike Tyson and all these guys’ record defending the belt and he’s done a fantastic job here in the United States, holding his title and defending it regularly so congratulations to the guy.

“I’ve got nothing – I can’t take anything from him. He’s a great puncher and he gets the job done.”
Wilder:

“Of course I can win a fight on the scorecards. Anything is possible in boxing. I’m not worried about my boxing IQ or my level of skill. I’m very confident in what I do and say and that makes me who I am,” said Wilder.

“That’s why I’m still undefeated, and every fighter has tasted the canvas. You’re witnessing history.”

(1) (Reply)

Messi Ends His Scoring Drought / Check Out Latest Nigeria Sports News For Tuesday / What Types Of Support Are Most Popular In Asian Regions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.