Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

How They Murdered My Wife And Kids In Cold Blood - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How They Murdered My Wife And Kids In Cold Blood (229 Views)

Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Pray For Orile As Man Murdered On Cold Blood On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How They Murdered My Wife And Kids In Cold Blood by dannyodia101(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Reprisal

Inspired by a true life story of a man I met on a night he planned to take revenge on the gunmen who murdered his wife and kids in cold blood. The fury in his eyes couldn’t be contained.

There was no stopping him. Someone was going to die that night. I had to put this imagery in words. Titled, “REPRISAL” enjoy my sheer cathartic depiction of that strange night on... https://dannyworld.net/2020/02/19/revenge/

Click to read full poem! ������

(1) (Reply)

Industrialisation: Akeredolu Performs Groundbreaking Ceremony Of World First Ent / See What Chinese Govt Told Nigeria Government Over Corona Virus / Coronavirus: China Bans Eating Of All Wild Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.