Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC (23665 Views)

Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria / Oshiomhole Says PDP’s Dubai Meeting Meant To Destabilise Buhari’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by ijustdey: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
ABUJA – The purported feud between the Office of the National Security Adviser (NSA), Major General Babagana Monguno (rtd) and the Chief of Staff (COS) to the President, Mallam Abba Kyari, has been described as a plot to undermine President Muhammadu Buhari’s kitchen cabinet.

The Presidential Support Committee (PSC), which stated this Tuesday, dismissed the media report suggesting a crack between the duo.

Recall that on Monday, a report claimed that the NSA, in a memo dated December 9, 2019, had fired a warning memo to all service chiefs to desist from taking further directives from Kyari, the president’s Chief of Staff who, according to the report, sometimes issues the directives without the knowledge and approval of the president, a practice Monguno purportedly said had added to government’s failure to contain insecurity.

But, in a statement by its Director of Communication and Strategic Planning, Mallam Gidado Ibrahim, the PSC described the report as “Preposterous, spurious, callous and entirely a tissue of lies aimed at forcing concocted lies down the throat of Nigerians.

“The online medium stood journalism ethics on its head in the manner it presented the report. It is nothing more than hallucination. The story is certainly a case of the voice of Jacob, but the hand of Esau. This is a sponsored story premeditated at rubbishing the working relationship among the president’s kitchen cabinet.

“The story should be told to the marines, instead of any rational being. why and how on earth would the president’s Chief of Staff be accused of frustrating the fight against insurgency that is killing his own people in Borno State?

“The purported crack in the president’s team is undoubtedly the figment of mischief makers’ imagination. They earn a living through blackmail, propaganda and deceit. President Buhari and his team have refused to be distracted by the onslaught of unpatriotic and thoroughly corrupt elements, who survives on crises.

“President’s Buhari’s team is intact and working tirelessly on achieving the enthronement of peace and prosperity among Nigerians for all to feel the impact of government, as against the wishes of mindless criminals, who are manipulating and sponsoring the media space against the president and his men.”

https://www.independent.ng/kyari-mongunos-purported-feud-plot-to-destabilise-buharis-kitchen-cabinet-psc-2/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by johnmartus(m): 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
I don't know if Buhari is really weak like this. This old men that Buhari appointed to advise him on sensitive matters would lead to something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by helinues: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
sad

Beer parlor gist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by Nbote(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Both U ppl, d Presidency and ur supporters are all suffering from insanity...

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by chikevictor(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Who cares, they can kill themselves, all I know is that one day the truth will come out.

21 Likes

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by bastardmod: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
johnmartus:
I don't know if Buhari is really weak like this. This old mens that Buhari appointed to advise him on sensitive matters would lead to something else.

The man is a lazy fool. Na today you Sabi?

24 Likes

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by saaron(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
That was how the fulani regime denied the war between Aisha and Aso Rock cabals until a video emerged exposing the impunity going on in Aso Villa.
Bloody Taqiyya-Lying regime.
Nigerians will soon discover the truth about the impostor parading himself as president.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by bastardmod: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hopeless shameless lifeless dullard. Complete fool and bastard. Spits.

8 Likes

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Look at the enemy within instead of pointing fingers

2 Likes

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by ZombieHUNT: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
johnmartus:
I don't know if Buhari is really weak like this. This old mens that Buhari appointed to advise him on sensitive matters would lead to something else.

Old mens undecided undecided

Little wonder you support Buhari

10 Likes

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by funmike83(f): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
That is our prayer, the cabinet should be destabilize, let them dace themselves and be killing themselves

3 Likes

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by ZombieHUNT: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
helinues:
sad

Beer parlor gist

Funny they didn't blame it on Jonathan or the opposition..

Zombies everywhere

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Anyway, let's see how it will unfold.

1 Like

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by lonelydora: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2020
If the kitchen cabinet is destabilized, won't it be good for the country?

7 Likes

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by itsme01: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2020
grin

shameless men in Aso Rock,

Even inexperienced Jonathan and Mama Peace behaved better than this power hungry low lifes

7 Likes

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by Memphitz537(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2020
A television is useless with the remote control....if you know,you know!!
...You will never find that expired bbq rat seller commenting on threads like this!!

3 Likes

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2020
grin....
KITCHEN CABINET grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by NaijaMutant(f): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2020
Our prayers are finally being answered.

May God continue to expose them.

Nigerians have finally come to full realization that these idiots in power don't really care about us

2 Likes

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by fatymore(f): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2020
Let their secret open well abeg
Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by dalass(f): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2020
Kitchen cabinet that can't Cook anything palatable for the citizens..

Hmmmmm angry

9 Likes

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by NaijaMutant(f): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2020
helinues:
sad

Beer parlor gist

Pls give us the real gist undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by truthfulparrot(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2020
Why are all these people making mockery of our president by pretending to speak for him? This is what you get when you cannot speak for yourself or appoint sycophants as aides.

3 Likes

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by hisexcellency34: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2020
Shut up there PSC mofos

2 Likes

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by Emu4life(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2020
Kitchen Cabinet kwa??
seanWetchen:
They are all Muslims!

Are yu all thinking wah am thinking??!�
Yes, that this news is just a beer parlour gist spread by deluded fools and accepted by fellow enemies of the stategrin

1 Like

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by Kingpele(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2020
grin
Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by Renforce: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2020
All these people fighting "Our darling Daddy's" grand Pa

1 Like

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by qualityovenbake(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2020
The Presidential Support Committee (PSC) Only in Nigeria you will find all manners of association.

17 Likes

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by seanWetchen: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2020
They are all Muslims!

Are yu all thinking wah am thinking??!�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2020
Let them do well oo

Is there anyone with influence here, I want lagos for my nysc posting but my school is yet to upload senate list and service registration already begun..

It's likely dt Lagos may be removed soon. Pls I Don't have the financial capability to buy my way out, so I need someone who can help me influence it...
Pls if u can help me out, pls don't ignore me..

I will be grateful

1 Like

Re: Kyari, Monguno’s Feud, Plot To Destabilise Buhari’s Kitchen Cabinet – PSC by LZAA: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2020
helinues:
sad

Beer parlor gist

grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate / General Abubakar Tanko Ayuba Is Dead / Fayose, Please Repair My Bus - Driver Involved In Accident With Ex-govenor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.