Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London (69167 Views)

Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes / Mercy Eke And Tacha's Outfits To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2020
Chirowman:
na money be koko, if you no get money hide your face. women doesn't need love it's money that keep the Maintain the beauty and lifestyle.

Point of correction, Naija women mostly
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by lexyclasy: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2020
Tookool:
Women are all the same everywhere ..... they detest humble men. This xo guy is a noise maker. I can never take any guy that shows off wads of cash on a regular serious. Dude lives his life on the social media
The annoying thing here is that when you saw their background and have compassion about them by spending your money to vote for their success yet when theY become victorious instead of them to humble themselves they will show their true colour thereby blocking the chances of you helping others, , i have seen a lot of characters ever since BBN came on board, such as, TBOSS, CEECEE, TACHA, MERCY, They so duel on fake life allowing fame to enter their head, just imagine this girl got the effrontery to slide IKE,

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by sosospence(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2020
realokopi:
I have met more that 5 women that told me they don't love men that are gentle.
Those girls are not gentle naa.
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2020
Women in general. Go to YouTube and search gold digger pranks. Yankee people both white and black women love money.
successful35:

Point of correction, Naija women mostly
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by jaxxy(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Not nice. So many funny musicians out there and it's a known fact ladies get carried away easily. Chasing shadows.
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by hearingdeaf: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2020
True talk. Best comment I've ever read on nairaland. You deserve several medals.

grossintel:
Ike stole coins, added his and gave this girl to buy immunity, she won now look at this! Women eh, the only people that got your back are your family oh!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2020
jabor4Naija:
I always say bad boys get d hottest girls, this is another proof of dat.
P.S. she just finished sucking his dick in d last picture

Mouth Action inside Rolls Royce is different from Mouth Action inside Venza gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2020
This mgbeke girl is always trying so hard to look classy. All for the gram #smh
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Zinny25(f): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2020
they won't look for reasonable and sensible men to date

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Tookool(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
really? So your sisters detest humble men undecided. The way you lots throw figures around I am tempted to ask how you got your statistics , judging by the fact that you don't even have the full cencus of all the women in your village both on your mother and your father's side undecided
my bad ....it isn't all women anyways, but a great number of them. My sisters or cousins aren't spared

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Tookool(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
really? So your sisters detest humble men undecided. The way you lots throw figures around I am tempted to ask how you got your statistics , judging by the fact that you don't even have the full cencus of all the women in your village both on your mother and your father's side undecided
my bad ....it isn't all women actually, but a great number of them. My sisters or cousins aren't spared

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Autotech312(m): 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
and you know others how? How many of the others do you know? How many population of women date cultists that you know of ? How many women in your family have dated cultists? Let's start from there.

If you don't believe me" please ask google. Enjoy your day.

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by anoziechi(f): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Tookool:
Women are all the same everywhere ..... they detest humble men. This xo guy is a noise maker. I can never take any guy that shows off wads of cash on a regular serious. Dude lives his life on the social media
don't generalise... I don't like noise makers I prefer someone cool and calm
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Somebody should please stay around Ike because the dude should be in severe pains right now.
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Duru009(m): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ike see your life !
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
anoziechi:
don't generalise... I don't like noise makers I prefer someone cool and calm
On social media, you would definitely seek someone cool and calm but in real life, you prefer someone rugged, hard and rough.
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by tomdon(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
She wants steady fúck, but then after they break up, she wants it to look like it was an official courtship they had and not just random fuckship so that she doesn't look cheap.
I am sure this guy is not in for all this brouhaha date, he would've preferred to just be fûcking ha and be getting the dough and clout from her.
She chose him cos she thinks people think the talentless dude is rich cos he flaunts wads online but we all know that she's the one that's gonna be spending to get her pussy wiped
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by vickydevoka(m): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
CSTR2:
If you invest on a woman that is not your wife or sister, you are fool.
Bros calm down. Even ur wife. Just pray dats it
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by haaryobhami: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
Autotech312:

Please stop defending what is not....its a clear fact, even in our institutions the baddest cultist get the the best babe not because the cultist took them with force that just the way it is....e don tey. If you're different you're just one good babe out of others.
there is this fine ass gal I wanted to date nd she was into me.she ask if I belong nd I said no,her mood change. she come tell me she like cult guys nd rugged guys

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by vickydevoka(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Tookool:

MODIFIED... Not all women actually, but a great number of them. My sisters and cousins aren't spared
Bros de signs are there. Wen u see as woman with fake body n face. Anything I see u accept it lyk dat
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by BrutusOj(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
Felix6:
no no no, teddy A an alpha male? Big no. But an Alfa o yes he is. You can't compare, I no wan die but I wan go heaven person like babam to, all die na die person like Mercy. Even with her status now, should Ike come knocking bambam will divorce the Alfa, sell her Papa house and give the proceeds to Ike. Guy forget native fowl o.
Nothing jaree.. that was my first impression about Ike till he messed up in the house and left empty handed. Teddy A is the real baddest here. Gangsterism is not about tieing bandana oo..
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Zinny25:
they won't look for reasonable and sensible men to date
She is not an angel too!!!
She is a street girl with Millions!
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Autotech312(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
haaryobhami:
there is this fine ass gal I wanted to date nd she was into me.she ask if I belong nd I said no,her mood change. she come tell me she like cult guys nd rugged guys

Can you imagine and somebody came on my thread saying s****

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by OdefaGirl(f): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Of course Ike can NOT handle Mercy..... it's so obvious. He should flow with the game and remove his heart, but I don't think he can.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by CSTR2: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
vickydevoka:

Bros calm down. Even ur wife. Just pray dats it
My wife go don born for me.

Even if she divorces me, she is going to spend my money and fruits of investments on my children.

That is why I don't understand men that ask their wives to return their car after divorce.

na your children go still use am.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by EmekaBlue(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Normal level. Olosho
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by vickydevoka(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
CSTR2:

Even if she divorces me, she is going to spend my money and fruits of investments on my children.

That is why I don't understand men that ask their wives to return their car after divorce.

Lol. U funny o.
If u get dis mindset u go turn maga. Once u divorce ur wife open account for ur children. After dat u will an eye on Dem to make sure she's really taking care of them.
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by vickydevoka(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
CSTR2:

To be honnest with u don't pray for divorce. It's better u pregnant a lady outside marriage or even marry at de age of 50 than for u to divorce.
Once u get divorce u will surely get married to another which will make u not to think of the ex wife. U will have new home to concentrate on.
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by petuniaevents(f): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Congratulations .

Wedding planner
Decoration
Catering
Rentals.
Let's make your event a memorable one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Vs Tacha Ciroc Pictures / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Blessing Okoro Runs Into The Street In Her Towel To Celebrate 500K IG Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.