Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) (56385 Views)

Oshiomhole Joins Tinubu To Commission Biggest Flyover Project In Rivers / See Video Of Ongoing Ganaja Flyover Project By Yahaya Bello / Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by itsme01: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2020
royal231:
Have u been to Chicago?! Do people from Chicago insult other Americans or talk down on others who try to seek a practical solution for the problems facing them..

Is the American govt just standing by while death goes round

Is it political or religious killings?!

There is conspiracy of silence and conspiracy of insults especially against Igbo's in Nigeria

That of silence has turned back to affect most Nigerians.. Because as at early 2000 when Boko started we knew how it started from Bornu state
Adamawa and Yobe state..

We know the story now.. The silence of Nigerians against the igbos is what made Boko haram greater..

Stop insulting the igbos please.. You can never be like them u can only envy

Ibo man and victim mentality... hahahaa!! Boko haram and Ibo what the fvck connects that and what nonsense silence are we talking about here

and you closing line is actually insulting to my person as a Yoruba man, why would I of all people want to be like Ibo? why?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by royal231(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2020
itsme01:

Ibo man and victim mentality... hahahaa!! Boko haram and Ibo what the fvck connects that and what nonsense silence are we talking about here

and you closing line is actually insulting to my person as a Yoruba man, why would I of all people want to be like Ibo? why?

Don't worry the Fulanis are coming... Not much talk..

Good morning
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by maynation(f): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2020
Walelavender:

You are very right. While working in Okitipupa,each time I'm to cross the Ben-Ore highway from Ondo, my heart was always in my mouth
As in ehn.. These people won't understand.
I have never crossed that road all by myself. I either parked at the filling station by the left and begged one of the commuters to hold my hand and help me cross over or I beg someone to help me drive across that road.
It is very risky and scary to me.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by Anambralstson: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
it is anambra red mud that is now developed gringrin
Otondo na green mud dey Ore?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by alfredilly: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2020
Eagleboney:
u see am sef,
the foreground has a different colour from the background, unskilled editor
Aerial view always have more effect. Besides, it's a panoramic view that converge wide scene into a single focus. It is not necessarily the work of photo edit. Modern camera adds beauty too
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by alfredilly: 9:52am On Feb 20, 2020
Sheriman:
Ondo State Government Lied here!!! I am living in ORE and The Town is not as neat as it was seeing in the picture and the bridge gan self still under construction.. Ore need huge development from Ondo State Government despite the Millions of naira the Strategic Town is remitting to Ondo Government.
Ore needed Good Road because all Ore township roads are not motorable.. Poor Road Network and Urbanization..
Ore needed new Government Hospital, because Ore General Hospital which is available for use has completely turned to Mortuary grin grin
Ore needed Government Schools
Ore needed Adequate Electric unterrupted Power Supply among other things.

There is nothing to lie about the photo. It is an aerial view that bring a wide scene into focus. However, the lack of government impact and poor infrastructural development in Ore is huge. I'm an Ore resident too. I grew up here. A populous town that is witnessing a rapid surge in dwellers and settlers, yet little facility to meet the growing demand. Untarred road runs across the streets of Ore. It's so bad that when you move around in a bike, you are covered by dust.

Two public school in a town with population that compete with many city. My old secondary school is almost in ruin due to government neglect.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by safetyInspector(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2020
The design is very poor. The bridge is just few meters across the road and the rest is just mountain of sand. That roundabout idea is also not good. The roundabout and the heap of sound is the way of saving cost, but flood might be a problem during raining season unless there is a provision for underground drainage.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by Ruby5: 10:02am On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by alfredilly: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2020
safetyInspector:
The design is very poor. The bridge is just few meters across the road and the rest is just mountain of sand. That roundabout idea is also not good. The roundabout and the heap of sound is the way of saving cost, but flood might be a problem during raining season unless there is a provision for underground drainage.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2020
Anambralstson:
i agree anambra is a red mud state gringrin
Ok man
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2020
maynation:

As in ehn.. These people won't understand.
I have never crossed that road all by myself. I either parked at the filling station by the left and begged one of the commuters to hold my hand and help me cross over or I beg someone to help me drive across that road.
It is very risky and scary to me.
why did you remove your pic?
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2020
royal231:
Have u been to Chicago?! Do people from Chicago insult other Americans or talk down on others who try to seek a practical solution for the problems facing them..

Is the American govt just standing by while death goes round

Is it political or religious killings?!

There is conspiracy of silence and conspiracy of insults especially against Igbo's in Nigeria

That of silence has turned back to affect most Nigerians.. Because as at early 2000 when Boko started we knew how it started from Bornu state
Adamawa and Yobe state..

We know the story now.. The silence of Nigerians against the igbos is what made Boko haram greater..

Stop insulting the igbos please.. You can never be like them u can only envy

igbo people self.. what is there to envy about you people?
what do you have?
Hehehehehehehehehehe gringringringrin
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by Anambralstson: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
Ok man
This is green mud in Ondo? Ignorant being

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Anambralstson:
This is red mud in Anambra.. I am an Ignorant being
ok man
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by otipoju(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
maynation:

Stop embarrassing yourself, perhaps you think flyover is same thing as a pedestrian bridge. How could you build a flyover where there is no multi connected busy roads cutting across each other? Fayose once built a fly over in Ekiti state and everyone knows it was a mere waste of resources. The site where the fly over was constructed has no history of congested traffic nor any improper traffic flux and conveyance.
You don't just build flyover where it isn't needed, stop embarrassing your generation.

Please just shut it. I don't blame you though. It's this kind of myopic thinking that has truncated the development of this country. How can you justify that a whole city like akure needs no flyover. When it should be the norm in every city. I repeat in every city town and village.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
maynation:

Online miscreant spotted.
What do you even know about Ondo state?

What do you know about government and politics? I check all your post, it is all about celebrity and romance...you better face your olosho business so that you wouldn't lose a customer. It is hard to find customers
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by NGpatriot: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
maynation:

Stop embarrassing yourself, perhaps you think flyover is same thing as a pedestrian bridge. How could you build a flyover where there is no multi connected busy roads cutting across each other? Fayose once built a fly over in Ekiti state and everyone knows it was a mere waste of resources. The site where the fly over was constructed has no history of congested traffic nor any improper traffic flux and conveyance.
You don't just build flyover where it isn't needed, stop embarrassing your generation.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11078419_img20200219wa004901_jpeg_jpeg62442a85420f6220b642d2d14e8ddf87

You are actually embarrassing yourself for concluding that this is just a flyover or that this is about traffic congestion.

1. This is not a flyover, its an interchange.

2. Interchanges are designed to interconnect roads, open up communities, connect and disperses traffic to other parts of the state as you can see in the above picture.

3. Interchanges are not built in congested areas, they are mostly built outside congested areas to connect roads and traffic to different parts of a state or major metropolis.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by NGpatriot: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
These are Interchanges in non congested areas.

Oyinbo people must be very stupid and foolish to build interchanges in non congested locations.

When they see such infrastructures in advanced countries, they rush to NL to show us how other places are better and more beautiful than Nigeria, but hate to see the same thing in their own country.

Sometimes I feel sorry for our unexposed Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by nlPoster: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
otipoju:

Please just shut it. I don't blame you though. It's this kind of myopic thinking that has truncated the development of this country. How can you justify that a whole city like akure needs no flyover. When it should be the norm in every city. I repeat in every city town and village.

Akoko can have a flyover if its needed, there is no cogent reason to put one in Akure.

If you want one in Akure, then other parts of the state should also have the same.

It's not by force to enlarge a place, Lagos is already there for those who like urbanisation. That's how you people push for unsustainable goals because of money . With Nigeria remaining as undeveloped as before after you say you want to move overseas.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by spayor(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
MurphyTheory99:

He will get thank you if he has done creditably well or even more than expected. Do you know how many people will do better than him if given the chance.
i agree with you on this one....but my point is there's nothing wrong saying 'thank you' to our political leaders even when we actually vote them there to serve us.
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by EricksonDick: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11078419_img20200219wa004901_jpeg_jpeg62442a85420f6220b642d2d14e8ddf87

You are actually embarrassing yourself for concluding that this is just a flyover or that this is about traffic congestion.

1. This is not a flyover, its an interchange.

2. Interchanges are designed to interconnect roads, open up communities, connect and disperses traffic to other parts of the state as you can see in the above picture.

3. Interchanges are not built in congested areas, they are mostly built outside congested areas to connect roads and traffic to different parts of a state or major metropolis.
[/s]
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by YurFatHer: 3:16am On Feb 21, 2020
okay
Re: Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS) by Toluobaeko11: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
kittykollinxx:
Ore has a flyover before Akure. I cant believe it. However it's a necessity

Do you even know about the Akure you're talking about? Akure is having one of the best road network in Nigeria. There's always escape routes from traffic in Akure, except if you live in Ijoka. No traffic congestion in Akure. The only place with traffic problem is Ijoka, and it'll soon be dualized. Almost every major roads in Akure now is being dualized except for Oke-aro and Oke-ijebu.
So...to some people, fly-over means civilization abi? Akure is a well planned city!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari Inauguration Develops Legs Injury / EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.