Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Synergy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Synergy (374 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synergy by ABCthings: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
@Savagethe21st
I'm going to send you a midi for you to edit. let see your professional skils wink .
it a simple makossa midi, you can embellish it if you want.

And I will be doing my own here too, so later we can compare.

btw, how much did you pay for the fl studio?
Re: Synergy by Savagethe21st(m): 1:01am On Feb 20, 2020
Free ...hacked version of demi
ABCthings:
@Savagethe21st
I'm going to send you a midi for you to edit. let see your professional skils wink .
it a simple makossa midi, you can embellish it if you want.

And I will be doing my own here too, so later we can compare.

btw, how much did you pay for the fl studio?
Re: Synergy by ABCthings: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2020
Savagethe21st:
Free ...hacked version of demi
woaw! you got a link or something where I can download it. I don't trust the ones I've been seeing and I don't want virus.
Re: Synergy by Savagethe21st(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2020
ABCthings:
woaw! you got a link or something where I can download it. I don't trust the ones I've been seeing and I don't want virus.
lol no sir...u could just walk up to any studio around u and tell some1 to snd 4 u....either version 11,12 or 20
Re: Synergy by ABCthings: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2020
Savagethe21st:
lol no sir...u could just walk up to any studio around u and tell some1 to snd 4 u....either version 11,12 or 20
Okay, here is the midi, I made it yesterday.
It has a simple bass line and the melodies are some of the stuffs you play if you don't want to your life time with the congregation grin. do you play the piano? s

Re: Synergy by Savagethe21st(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
ABCthings:
Okay, here is the midi, I made it yesterday.
It has a simple bass line and the melodies are some of the stuffs you play if you don't want to your life time with the congregation grin. do you play the piano? s
cant play expertly but i do trial and error till i gt the sound I'm looking 4
Re: Synergy by ABCthings: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Savagethe21st:
cant play expertly but i do trial and error till i gt the sound I'm looking 4
what up?
Re: Synergy by Savagethe21st(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
ABCthings:
what up?
big gee wats d levels
Re: Synergy by ABCthings: 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
Savagethe21st:
big gee wats d levels
I struggling really hard to understand what you wrote grin

How should we do the collab, what chord progression do you think will work? smiley
Re: Synergy by Savagethe21st(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
ABCthings:
I struggling really hard to understand what you wrote grin

How should we do the collab, what chord progression do you think will work? smiley
lol any one maybe f# minor... But u can still sample from some songs u like and layer it
Re: Synergy by ABCthings: 9:19am On May 01, 2020
Savagethe21st:

Damn, my beta WhatsApp is not functioning again. Can we talk here for the meantime?

BTW. Happy New Month!

(1) (Reply)

Onlyonemarvy - Iyawo / Download DarĂ­mi(lead Me) By Oluwatoyin Oke - Mp3 / [music] King Zion Man - Nanawei ||now Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.