Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Life No Easy Buh Make You No Lose Hope!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life No Easy Buh Make You No Lose Hope!!! (229 Views)

Please, Don't Lose Hope / “heaven No Easy Oo” Nigerian Woman Who Claimed She “died” And Came Back To Life / No Easy Way To Make Money... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life No Easy Buh Make You No Lose Hope!!! by Silasloaded(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
Good morning Mr Chairman, Accurate time keeper, My able group mates, In short, All protocols duly observed. My name is my name, and I am here to propose the motion that states.. 'Nobody senior another person for this life, na turn by turn', with my following reasons. 1. Dem first born you no mean say na you go first die. Even Bible support am. 2. If you first me touch ceiling because you tall, I go first you to pick stone sake of say I near ground pass. 3. You fit first me enter SS1 and I fit first you enter university. 4. My jeep fit stop for road while your Beetle fit carry you reach house. 5. Girl wey marry last year fit born pikin before woman wey marry 10 years ago. 6. Small boy wey just finish school fit begin work before chairman wey do NYSC 2005 7. If aeroplane engine knock, both person wey dey first class and the one for economy, na the same Jesus dem go call. 8. Na Oga de pay driver, but AC de first blow driver before e reach oga for back. 9. Person wey de healthy fit die before person wey de sick. 10. You de stay upstairs no mean say you near God pass. 11. Stone de scatter water, and water de pieces stone. 12. Mr time keeper, as you want to ring that bell, may your time in this world not be over. I hope with these few points of mine, I have been able to convince you that 'no body senior another person for this life, Na turn by turn *Reflect on these words* 1.Your BIRTH came through *Others* 2.Your NAME was given by *Others* 3. You were EDUCATED by *Others* 4.Your INCOME indirectly comes through *Others* 5. Your RESPECT is given by *Others* 6. Your first BATH was given by *Others* 7. Your last BATH will be done by *Others* 8. Your FUNERAL will be organised by *Others* 9. You will be taken to your FINAL RESTING PLACE by *Others* and 10. EVERYTHING you owned will be inherited by *Others* Isn't it high time we learn to live in peace and harmony with *Others*, because all through our lives, at one point or the *Other*, we will need each

2 Likes

Re: Life No Easy Buh Make You No Lose Hope!!! by unibenakpos(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Latest News From Shakapost / Why Men Should Stare At A Woman's Breast - Study Reveals / Transnational Trade And Commerce Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.