Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Europa League Round Of 32 VIP Predictions (draws Only) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Europa League Round Of 32 VIP Predictions (draws Only) (457 Views)

Draws Only / Our Saturday,vip Predictions Is Out.for The Betting Tips, Follow Us Youtube @ So / Win More, Lose Less with VIP predictions for Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Europa League Round Of 32 VIP Predictions (draws Only) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
I love the europa league and champions league, because one can get alot of expert predictions here and there. Both on youtube and from other sources, which you can't get during normal league games. Even the likes of michael owen, charlie nicholas and ESPN have given their expert analysis. Here are my own 5 europa league draws for tomorrow. The following 5 games are sure bankers and are not random or lazy predictions
1. Shakter Donetsk vs Benfica
X
Both teams struggled in the champions league and were subsequently relegated to the europa league. Hence there is no difference in team quality between this two teams. Its a surprise that they are playing each other as they are supposed to be seeded against stronger opponents hence that is exactly why I think it will be a draw. On livescore dot com the votes are favouring a draw. Artificial intelligence has also predicted a draw
2. Olympiacos vs Arsenal
X
Artificial intelligence has tipped olympiacos to win this game. Human predictions which are biased are saying arsenal will win. Using common sense to balance thing out, I will go for a draw here. On livescore dot com, the votes has favoured arsenal to win this game. If you look at olympiacos performance in the preliminaries you will be tempted to put your money on the draw. Olympiacos eliminated Istanbul BB in the semi final and krasnodar in the final. Krasnodar had eliminated almighty porto in the semi finals of the preliminary. Istanbul BB went on to qualify for the Europa League and topped their group in the group stages. Porto also did same and topped their group in the groupstages

3. Getafe vs Ajax
X
Artificial intelligence has tipped Getafe to win this game. Human predictions which are biased are saying ajax will win. Using common sense to balance thing out, I will go for a draw here. On livescore dot com, the votes has favoured ajax to win this game. Wait and ask yourself this question: ajax were eliminated by valencia yet valencia dropped points in la liga against getafe this season and are below them in the standings. Although it is arguable that teams morale are lower in league games and they tend to rest alot of players so valencia were a shadow of themselves. This is one of three draw bets of the day on freetips dot com
4. Copenhagen vs Celtic
X
I am not omniscient and I had strong headache after all my analysis. Charlie Nicholas of sky sports said this game is a draw. This is even one of three draw bets of the day on freetips dot com. On livescore dot com the votes are favouring a celtic win. Artificial intelligence has predicted a narrow win for copenhagen

5. APOEL vs Basel
X
I am not omniscient and I had strong headache after all my analysis. All I will say about this game is everybody on youtube are saying they will draw. One white man even feels "this is a tough game to call". On livescore dot com the votes have favoured a draw. Artificial intelligence has also predicted a draw. Well sha both teams started off from the champions league preliminaries and were relegated to the europa league preliminaries. Hence there is no difference in quality between the two teams. This is just like number one

I don't think salzburg and frankfurt will draw. Alot of their best players have left like E. Halland and co

I don't think wolves and espanyol will draw. Espanyol are not in form and are in relegtion zone in la liga

I also don't think rangers and braga will draw. I don't think az and linz will draw. I also don't think leverkusen and porto will draw

I also don't think sporting cp and istanbul bb will draw. I don't think ludogorets and inter will draw. I also don't think club brugge and man utd will draw

I don't think wolfsburg and malmo will draw. I also don't think roma and gent will draw
Re: Europa League Round Of 32 VIP Predictions (draws Only) by elotajohn1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Will try it

(1) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Wins In Seventh Round As Deontay Wilder Corner Throws In Towel / Mikel Obi Sees Red / "If There's Something Messi Can't Do, I Haven't Seen It Yet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.