Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue (1799 Views)

Soldiers Order Two Touts To Swim Inside A Gutter In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by Chinwe4real(f): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
According to reports reaching me, a woman, who is a nurse by profession sends Touts to beat her husband because she saw a lady in his car.

Colleagues and eye witness also confirmed that this woman 'Omalicha Genycoffee' had shown violent traits in the past. Either by fighting her husband who is a doctor at FMC Owerri in public, or leaving him stranded by taking his car home.

Currently, the said husband is at Intensive unit and would need reconstructive surgery.

Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by healthserve(m): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
I'm still on shock from reading this... I'll come update my comment in 2 days time after i recover from the trauma.

For now, stop it. Stop endearing toxc partners y'all. If it's not working, disconnect than end up broken and probably in a body bag.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by IamD18: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
All the man needs right now is the grace to get well soon.

Left for me, there are many ways to avenge and deal with this kind of violent woman psychologically that she'll forever live with the emotional trauma cheesy

Just like she paid touts to beat the husband up, you replicate the same by paying touts to do the needful cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by healthserve(m): 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
CosmicJames

I hope you can relate this scenario with statements made earlier on llekokonit thread

We have a simp and a feminist combination scenario here Ubunja Martinez39 ericsmith jonnyspute
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by elmodee7(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
what is this world turning too. so sad.
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by emeijeh(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
2 seconds, everywhere .....
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by Bola146(f): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2020
No matter what happened, she has no right to beat the man sad She should be jailed
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by godofuck231: 12:04am On Feb 20, 2020
what did he do to her, 'the wife isn't a door, if u slam a door there will be a reaction, so Mr sympathy confess, and this time we need the truth
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by tyup(m): 12:12am On Feb 20, 2020
this thing called violence ehn....It's in our blood I mean Igbos sad
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by CosmicJames(m): 12:12am On Feb 20, 2020
healthserve:
CosmicJames

I hope you can relate this scenario with statements made earlier on llekokonit thread

We have a simp and a feminist combination scenario here Ubunja Martinez39 ericsmith jonnyspute

Chill, brother chill.
Is all the man fault.
That's what you get when as a man you ignored danger signs earlier in the name of love. Or thinks she will change after marriage.

Did you read this part,

"Colleagues and eye witness also confirmed that this woman 'Omalicha Genycoffee' had shown violent traits in the past. Either by fighting her husband who is a doctor at FMC Owerri in public, or leaving him stranded by taking his car home"

What does it tells you?

Like I said before, there is no good human being on earth. Is all about compatibility.

See, this same woman that is like beast to her husband will be crying and begging another man for love. She will be extremely good n nice to the later.

I had the opportunity to experience both sides of women. I'm speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by TheChameleon: 6:05am On Feb 20, 2020
shocked

So demdem have graduated from mercilessly beating housemaids to beating their husbands?

shocked
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by chatinent: 6:07am On Feb 20, 2020
So what really happened? As in, wetin husband do?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by healthserve(m): 6:50am On Feb 20, 2020
CosmicJames:

Chill, brother chill.
Is all the man fault.
That's what you get when as a man you ignored danger signs earlier in the name of love. Or thinks she will change after marriage.

Did you read this part,

"Colleagues and eye witness also confirmed that this woman 'Omalicha Genycoffee' had shown violent traits in the past. Either by fighting her husband who is a doctor at FMC Owerri in public, or leaving him stranded by taking his car home"

What does it tells you?

Like I said before, there is no good human being on earth. Is all about compatibility.

See, this same woman that is like beast to her husband will be crying and begging another man for love. She will be extremely good n nice to the later.

I had the opportunity to experience both sides of women. I'm speaking from experience.

Its his fault she's evil. Smh
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by Passionate888: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2020
Na wa
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by Passionate888: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2020
That's it, they won't say what the man has been subjecting the woman to.
godofuck231:
what did he do to her, 'the wife isn't a door, if u slam a door there will be a reaction, so Mr sympathy confess, and this time we need the truth
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by BlackfireX: 8:44am On Feb 20, 2020
Such an innocent fine woman,

Imagine what those succulent lips can do to 3spots on my body.
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by healthserve(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
I hope you saw this guys

Martinez39
llekokonit
Ubunja

This is a simp and a feminist story
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by 080bjaked(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Concerned Neighbors - This person you want to marry is violent.

LoveBird - No, love is all that matters, we are both adults and I will change him/her

*Now they have changed your bone structure. God no go shame us o.
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by Tinney104(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
grin
Make her village people talk say
Make she bring teeth and �
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by ivolt: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fake headline.
Likely a fake story too.
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by Bekind123: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
What is wrong with some women? She could have killed her husband out of jealousy or obsession because this is definitely not love, You don't hurt some one you love. People should be careful of these over possessive partners during courtship.
Re: Domestic Violence- Wife Sends Touts To Beat Husband Black And Blue by Cholls(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
BlackfireX:
Such an innocent fine woman,

Imagine what those succulent lips can do to 3spots on my body.

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: KODAK: '...someone Took The Life Of The Young Lady' - Kemi Olunloyo / Girl Drugged, Raped By Man She Met On Facebook / VIDEO: The Brutal Killing Of Delsu Student, Ify Gabriel Nwainokpor & Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.