Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale (1147 Views)

Pixel 3 Case And Tampered Glass Needed / Google Pixel 3, Case And Charger For ₦70k (SOLD) / I Need A Pixel 3xl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale by olaboyeh(m): 1:18am On Feb 20, 2020
Urgently needed pixel 3 case and screen guard
Re: Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale by OrientalMonk: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2020
I get for Pixel 3a. Don't know if it's the samesha.
Re: Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale by olaboyeh(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
OrientalMonk:
I get for Pixel 3a. Don't know if it's the samesha.

Nope it's not 3a is a bit longer
Re: Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale by MrReeseG(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
I want for pixel 3xl
cry
Re: Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale by lorhema(f): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
MrReeseG:
I want for pixel 3xl
cry

I do too.
Re: Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale by MrReeseG(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
lorhema:

I do too.

We are in this together cry

Re: Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale by olaboyeh(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2020
U don see case yet
Re: Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale by GChux1: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2020
I've been a long time Google Pixel user and it's a wonderful experience. I buy my accessories from eBay and Amazon. But I have once gone to computer village to replace a faulty screen guard and I discovered those big accessories dealers have pixel accessories. Give it a try if you're in Lagos. If not, best bet is to order.
Re: Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale by lorhema(f): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
GChux1:
I've been a long time Google Pixel user and it's a wonderful experience. I buy my accessories from eBay and Amazon. But I have once gone to computer village to replace a faulty screen guard and I discovered those big accessories dealers have pixel accessories. Give it a try if you're in Lagos. If not, best bet is to order.

Thanks for the info.
Re: Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale by CowbellY: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2020
lorhema:

Thanks for the info.

Did you get the Pixel 3 screen guard ?

Olaboyeh
Re: Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale by GChux1: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2020
Contact my signature let me link you up with a seller
Re: Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale by olaboyeh(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2020
CowbellY:

Olaboyeh

nope. i used a generic one
Re: Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale by lorhema(f): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
CowbellY:

Olaboyeh

Just seen this. No, I didn't.
Re: Anyone With A Pixel 3 Case And Screen Guard For Sale by GChux1: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
lorhema:

Just seen this. No, I didn't.
Y'all can Dm me

(1) (Reply)

PTM X2 Bluetooth Earphone / HP Elitebooks For Sale! SOLd / Cheap UK Used Laptop Deals Available Here - i5, i3, core 2 duo etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.