Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Dangote Academy Is Recruiting Junior Technician_ How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Academy Is Recruiting Junior Technician_ How To Apply (328 Views)

Please I Got A Mail From Dangote Academy Junior Technician Training Scheme. / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) / Ecobank Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Academy Is Recruiting Junior Technician_ How To Apply by Frankempire(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2020
Dangote Academy is recruiting for the Junior Technician Scheme, this happens just once in a while but you can take the advantage and seize the opportunity to become one of the workers at dangote company.

many have waited for this great opportunity but the real truth now is that the ball has come to your cort, you can start your journey and forget the frustrations of the past if you are willing to join this academic session chaired by dangote group of companies,hurry now so you can be among the beneficiaries.

who is eligible to apply?
Hurrah!!! there's no eligibily for this mass recruitment, whether you are a graduate or undergraduate the door is open for everyone and mind you this search is specifically for young technicians so every youth is free to apply and then wait for the call.

How can you apply
there's no other means of applying except through the link i will drop below so don't let anyone decisive you

Interested qualified candidate can apply following the link provided below.
source link
https://www.yawabase.com/2020/02/dangote-academy-is-recruiting-junior.html

(1) (Reply)

Intern Needed For Immediate Employment / Please Help Me And Confirm / HSE Officer Needed At Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.