Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,931 members, 7,848,775 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Pop Smoke Wanted Me To Bring Him To Nigeria -burna Boy Reacts To Rapper’s Sudden - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pop Smoke Wanted Me To Bring Him To Nigeria -burna Boy Reacts To Rapper’s Sudden (829 Views)

Phyno: "Hope He's Not Into Drug" - Fans React To Rapper's New Picture / Thunder Will Fire You If You Sell Cream In Nigeria - Burna Boy To Blac Chyna / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pop Smoke Wanted Me To Bring Him To Nigeria -burna Boy Reacts To Rapper’s Sudden by Adebayodavid: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Nigerian award-winning singer, Burna Boy, has revealed the receipts of his last conversation with American rapper, Pop Smoke few days ago before he was shot dead yesterday.

Pop Smoke whose real name Bashar Jackson, was at a rented home in Hollywood, Los Angeles, when two men wearing hoodies and masks entered the house and fired multiple shots. He was later rushed to the nearest hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Celebrities both in Nigeria and the US have been pouring in tributes for the slain rapper and Burna appears to be devastated. Taking to his Instagram story, the “Ye” singer revealed that he recently contacted the 20-year-old rapper on Facetime a few days ago and that the rapper wanted him to be the one to bring him to Nigeria.

He wrote: “Spoke to the realpopsmoke on Facetime just a few days ago. He really wanted me to take him to Nigeria. I’m in real shock right now. R.I.P this world is unbelievable.”
https://afrigistbase.com/2020/02/20/pop-smoke-wanted-me-to-bring-him-to-nigeria-burna-boy-reacts-to-rappers-sudden-death/
Re: Pop Smoke Wanted Me To Bring Him To Nigeria -burna Boy Reacts To Rapper’s Sudden by cRobo: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2020
Burna should shut up

2 Likes

Re: Pop Smoke Wanted Me To Bring Him To Nigeria -burna Boy Reacts To Rapper’s Sudden by Aboks(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2020
Why you sabi lie mtsheeeeeeeew
Nonsense
Re: Pop Smoke Wanted Me To Bring Him To Nigeria -burna Boy Reacts To Rapper’s Sudden by opebiboy: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2020
Oluwa liar
Re: Pop Smoke Wanted Me To Bring Him To Nigeria -burna Boy Reacts To Rapper’s Sudden by Theory2022: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2020
Aboks:
Why you sabi lie mtsheeeeeeeew
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Thanks Jesus In His Winning Speech After Wilder Bout / Permanent Solution For Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection & Boost Sperm Count / [memes] When It Is Inter-house Sports Day In Your School, 25 Memes You Will Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.