Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

What Is The Most Remarkable Way Of Enjoying Christmas - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Is The Most Remarkable Way Of Enjoying Christmas (559 Views)

The Remarkable Leaders Conclave With Brian Tracy / Let's Work With Your Budget And Make That Your Event A Remarkable One / Let's Work With Your Budget And Make That Your Event A Remarkable One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Remarkable Way Of Enjoying Christmas by albertini: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2010
Well for me a day on a quiet beach, as early as 9am in the morning with the love of my heart, and spending the entire day there is my dream Christmas
Re: What Is The Most Remarkable Way Of Enjoying Christmas by HTownEve(f): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2010
Awww. You must be in a warm climate to be at the beach this time of year. grin

Wining, dinning, and cracking jokes with alota family members and friends all day is splendid. grin

(1) (Reply)

Event Manager Of All Occassion See Us / New Phones And Furnitures From Qatar / A Health Management Organization Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.