Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ultimate Reality Love Show, Does It Make Any Sense - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Reality Love Show, Does It Make Any Sense (588 Views)

10 Things That Will Make Any Man Dangerous In 2023 (high Value Man) / How Much Does It Cost To Install Dstv In Nigeria / How Much Does It Cost To Sponsor BBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ultimate Reality Love Show, Does It Make Any Sense by Pricelessfina(f): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
So Nigerians are watching a love-themed reality Tv show called Ultimate Reality Love Show. Is the show good or bad? My opinion. It’s Terrible.

So what’s this Ultimate Reality Love show about? Well, it is about being in a house with 19 other roommates for two months till you find your Ultimate Love Partner. Crazy Huh?

Imagine being locked up in a house for two months, with over 20 people all looking for love. And that’s the price: The Ultimate Love. Other benefits include a traditional marriage ceremony sponsored by the organizers of the show. This is if they decide to get married and house. Also, an additional 5 million Naira if they stay married for a year

This is the part I don’t understand about this Ultimate Reality Love Show. So this is a show where you want to help singles find their Ultimate partners, so how do you pair them up after a week of living together?

Make it make sense, please. Is seven days and two blind dates enough to help the housemates determine who they want to spend their life together?

Here I was talking about housemates given seven days, what of the last four housemates who came on Friday and was paired on Sunday. What level of Sorcery is this?

These successful ‘couples’ are the official couples of the show, and couples are required to nominate other couples for eviction. (Sounds like an Asaba Nollywood movie, but it’s not).

How and why you expect these housemate to fall in love and get married in such an environment and duration is a question worthy for Jamb. The ridiculousness of it all was painful to watch.

Lets not even ask the most burning question here. What happens if one housemate falls in love with a housemate they weren’t paired with. We all know that the first person you find attractive isn’t necessarily who you end up with. So what happens then?

Honestly, one housemate has left after he must have seen the ridiculousness of the whole show. I found it laughable when Aunty asked Uche to reconsider staying because there might be a connection. With Chris. The ONLY option left.

I have been laughing my heart out since that day. The comedy script is a gold mine. Heh

Why would anyone want to subject themselves to a relationship with a person they do not want in hopes that sparks ‘might’ fly? Isn’t that what we call abusive relationship. Stay and make it work, because you never know, he/she might change.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Reality Love Show, Does It Make Any Sense by Pricelessfina(f): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Ultimate Reality Love Show, Does It Make Any Sense by scoundrel(f): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
The show doesn’t have enough fans so this article is dead on arrival. I’ve tried to enjoy the show but e no try. I guess the targeted viewers are single women unable to find lovers of their own. Those types love fairytales when it comes to romance. I sometimes call it Big Brother 4.5 for obvious reasons but the format can’t hold a candle to an already established show with millions of viewers around the country. Now if one criticizes that show I will spend the better part of my day defending it.
Re: Ultimate Reality Love Show, Does It Make Any Sense by Xzellentgraphic: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
Another waste of shit called reality show

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Able To Raise #250,000 To Start My Beauty Parlor... / Movierulz Watch Latest Movies Online / Bbnaija: Nengi Confesses To Ozo That She Had Butt Surgery (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.