Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 (55690 Views)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
klever18:
good evening sir
loyal dog � lol
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Numerouno94(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
acedsportsng:

Stop talking nonsense. If not for his injury, Rashford should be having 20+ goals this season already. Even with the injury, your so called Mane and Salah, even De Bruyne and Aguero have only just surpassed his goals this season.

Some of you guys don't think before you talk. Ighalo will get 20 easily

The guy is right. United nids a proven goal scorer lyk Lewandoski nd co.

Talkin abt Rashford.He has bn in United for yrs now,hw many goals has he bn bangin per season?

Salah has won golden boot twice in a row nd his got 16 goals dis season while Mane gat 14 i tink.

Bro its a big sin to compare Rashford to Salah,Mane,KDB nd Aguero..Nawao 4 u ooo.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by manGODDED: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
Angelfrost:

Indeed he has... He woke them all out of their slumber.
yeah. Plus most pl teams now build play from the back. This Man u and Tottenham under mou an exception though grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Skmoda360(m): 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
openmine:

You get luck today! smiley
Nice one from your team.... grin grin grin
2-0 is not a luck abeg.....wetin you dey talk now? You talk dey give me stomach bug undecided

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by openmine(m): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
Skmoda360:

2-0 is not a luck abeg.....wetin you dey talk now? You talk dey give me stomach bug undecided
[/s]
Oga if you never know the origin of a convo no put mouth tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Leave it to Madrid to start misbehaving when they should win

Christian Tello with the revenge for his former club
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Skmoda360(m): 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
openmine:
[s][/s]
Oga if you never know the origin of a convo no put mouth tongue tongue
swerve pls

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by openmine(m): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
Skmoda360:

swerve pls
[/s]
Next time learn to mind your business!
Now park well... tongue

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Realist1(m): 12:15am On Mar 09, 2020
Man U made my day today. Gradually up! up! we go.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by benji93: 12:26am On Mar 09, 2020
How old is Salah abeg? Do you know how many goals Rashford scored before he got injured? Gerrahere.
Numerouno94:

Talkin abt Rashford.He has bn in United for yrs now,hw many goals has he bn bangin per season?

Salah has won golden boot twice in a row nd his got 16 goals dis season while Mane gat 14 i tink.

Bro its a big sin to compare Rashford to Salah,Mane,KDB nd Aguero..Nawao 4 u ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by mikebabs101: 1:13am On Mar 09, 2020
Dantedasz:

If you want to win the league you need a proven goal scorer that can get you 20-25 goals a season. Right now United does not have a striker that can do that!
This is why Sir Alex Ferguson went out of his way in his last season to sign a proven goalscorer in Robin Van Persie from rivals Arsenal at all cost.
The great United teams of yore had proven goal scorers in Cristiano Ronaldo,Wayne Rooney,Carlos Tevez, Ruud Van Nistelroy, Dwight Yorke,Teddy Sheringham,Andy Cole and Dimitir Berbatov.
Right now Liverpool have Sallah and Mane. While City have Aguero and De Bruyne.
I repeat Martial,Rashford and Ighalo can NOT give this United team 20-25 goals needed to win the league.
If not injury, martial and Rashford will give you 20goals each, Rashford was already on 19goals in all competition before he was injured, and pls go check martials goal to match ratio, you will be surprised, their stats are no exceptional and out of this world, but both strikers are decent if they have good midfielders to support them, Bruno is doing what Pogba failed to do, imagine if man u get to sign grealish, that guy is really good with ball. Pogba should pack his bag and go

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by DrinkWater10: 1:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Wizygreat12:
i just cash � out 2million with this second goal God u are too good
Chairman,
Remember me in your kingdom.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by mikebabs101: 1:27am On Mar 09, 2020
Numerouno94:

Don't forget Rashford is still a young player, I guess 22 or 23, there's will always be a time a good player develops from just flashes and potentials to give results, who knows if rashford has come of age to deliver, mind you I think this is first season he will be commanding a guaranteed place in the team and not having to be an alternative .Not saying he is exceptional but he is really decent considering his stats this season

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Macolive(m): 1:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Man UTD are underrated. . their defeat against City was awesome.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Dantedasz(m): 2:11am On Mar 09, 2020
acedsportsng:

Stop talking nonsense. If not for his injury, Rashford should be having 20+ goals this season already. Even with the injury, your so called Mane and Salah, even De Bruyne and Aguero have only just surpassed his goals this season.

Some of you guys don't think before you talk. Ighalo will get 20 easily

You can make your point without insults please. Nobody has the monopoly of being rude.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Dantedasz(m): 2:14am On Mar 09, 2020
mikebabs101:
If not injury, martial and Rashford will give you 20goals each, Rashford was already on 19goals in all competition before he was injured, and pls go check martials goal to match ratio, you will be surprised, their stats are no exceptional and out of this world, but both strikers are decent if they have good midfielders to support them, Bruno is doing what Pogba failed to do, imagine if man u get to sign grealish, that guy is really good with ball. Pogba should pack his bag and go

If Ole Gunnar Solskjaer goes next season with Rashford or Martial or Ighalo as his lead striker I bet you he will end up struggling for fourth place again.
By the way I am NOT talking about goals in ALL COMPETITIONS!
I am talking about 20-25 goals in the LEAGUE!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Dantedasz(m): 2:20am On Mar 09, 2020
mikebabs101:
Don't forget Rashford is still a young player, I guess 22 or 23, there's will always be a time a good player develops from just flashes and potentials to give results, who knows if rashford has come of age to deliver, mind you I think this is first season he will be commanding a guaranteed place in the team and not having to be an alternative .Not saying he is exceptional but he is really decent considering his stats this season

Are we going to keep experimenting perpetually?
I repeat to win the English league you need a proven goalscorer.
Rashford is NOT one.
Martial is NOT one.
Ighalo is NOT one.
These players will score a few goals and then go on a ten game hiatus.
I repeat if Ole Gunnar Solskjaer starts next season without a proven goal scorer the team will be also rans again fighting for fourth position.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by bolu1920: 2:54am On Mar 09, 2020
All I knw is that rashford can produce more than 25 goals in a season. The current highest goal scorer now is not 5goals richer than rashford and rashford has missed like more than 5games. With is current development he can score more than 25goals

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by hermesprogidy(m): 2:55am On Mar 09, 2020
Is pogba still a manu player? angry
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by boninho: 3:30am On Mar 09, 2020
Dantedasz:

Are we going to keep experimenting perpetually?
I repeat to win the English league you need a proven goalscorer.
Rashford is NOT one.
Martial is NOT one.
Ighalo is NOT one.
These players will score a few goals and then go on a ten game hiatus.
I repeat if Ole Gunnar Solskjaer starts next season without a proven goal scorer the team will be also rans again fighting for fourth position.
You're spot on. Part of United problems is persisting with clearly inconsistent players....players that can't guarantee at least 7/10 performance every single week. They are still waiting for Shaw to become world class, still waiting for Lingard, still waiting for Pereira, Jones and many others too. For all Martial's talent, hes inconsistent for a club looking to win big trophies. With better creativity from midfield, Rashford can deliver but the harsh truth remains hes not ruthless enough. Right now sef, classic traditional no 9s are scarce. Teams go now for winger cum forwards. When the main centre forwards don't get high figures, the right and left wingers chip in with 15+ goals
Right now, United forward players CAN'T guarantee that and they can't keep waiting if they want to achieve big things

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Odinaka00(m): 5:43am On Mar 09, 2020
Numerouno94:

Rashford hasn't played last 5 premier league matches and he s got 14 goals already..He s just 3 goals away from The top scorers who have 17 goals already. If Rash hasn't been injured he would have surpassed Aubameyang and Verdy
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Jimi24: 5:45am On Mar 09, 2020
boninho:

You're spot on. Part of United problems is persisting with clearly inconsistent players....players that can't guarantee at least 7/10 performance every single week. They are still waiting for Shaw to become world class, still waiting for Lingard, still waiting for Pereira, Jones and many others too. For all Martial's talent, hes inconsistent for a club looking to win big trophies. With better creativity from midfield, Rashford can deliver but the harsh truth remains hes not ruthless enough. Right now sef, classic traditional no 9s are scarce. Teams go now for winger cum forwards. When the main centre forwards don't get high figures, the right and left wingers chip in with 15+ goals
Right now, United forward players CAN'T guarantee that and they can't keep waiting if they want to achieve big things

It is sad but Ighalo at an older age probably has more potential to be a top goal scorer than the younger Martial and Rashford. He gets into the positions and in the 18 yard box and is not afraid to try the odd 35yard strikes at goal. You need that hunger, that fearlessness and that faith
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 09, 2020
Guardiola and his over priced players are just been overhyped,how can you lose to united 3times

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by klever18(m): 6:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Wizygreat12:
i we give out 20k to any lucky Manchester United Fan Tumurrow
sir 3130146802 first bank
Clinton Thomas
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by DownChelsea(f): 6:47am On Mar 09, 2020
otuekong1:
Guardiola and his over priced players are just been overhyped,how can you lose to united 3times
cos it is United.

Maybe if his team had lost to Chelsea once(not even thrice), then we would really be shocked

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by DownChelsea(f): 6:50am On Mar 09, 2020
hermesprogidy:
Is pogba still a manu player? angry
are you angry that he belongs to Manchester United?
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by DownChelsea(f): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2020
Dantedasz:

If Ole Gunnar Solskjaer goes next season with Rashford or Martial or Ighalo as his lead striker I bet you he will end up struggling for fourth place again.
By the way I am NOT talking about goals in ALL COMPETITIONS!
I am talking about 20-25 goals in the LEAGUE!
Rashford can give even 27goals a season.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Ayo199(m): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The way I flew up from my chair on that second goal eh, you go think say I play bet9ja. Lol
Hi..
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Ayo199(m): 7:15am On Mar 09, 2020
DownChelsea:
are you angry that he belongs to Manchester United?

https://chat.whatsappdotcom/JE91taxi6jh1NKf9hOEVKa
join this die hard manutd fan base group
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Iceyjay(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2020
membranus:

Keep ur long throat for barca babes.
She's taken.
That babe too dey form, i go deal with her sha.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 by Breezzy(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2020
Wizygreat12:
i we give out 20k to any lucky Manchester United Fan Tumurrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 29th December 2019 / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.