Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency (3619 Views)

Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters / Beware Of Treason, Presidency Warn Rotimi Ameachi. / Be Ready To Face Consequences Of Treason – Presidency Warns APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by yeswecan(m): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
This is a right step - he should definitely be tried for treason - his statement was a treasonable offense.
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by marcdunu: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2010
Chyz

Is this a face saving move or are you just taking your selective too far? What happened to the rest of the definition in the link I gave you? Ok let me help you.

In politics, the party leader is the most powerful official within a political party.

The party leader is typically responsible for managing the party's relationship with the general public. As such, he or she will take a leading role in developing and communicating party policy, especially election platforms, to the electorate. He or she is also typically the public face of the party and the principal media contact.

In many representative democracies, party leaders compete directly for high political office. For example, leaders of parties in presidential and semi-presidential republics will often run for President. In parliamentary systems of government, party leaders typically seek to become prime minister. It is thus typical in such states (e.g., in the Westminster system) for the party leader to seek election to the legislature, and, if elected, to simultaneously serve as the party's parliamentary leader.

Sometimes, a party leader will simultaneously hold the post of chairman. However, this is rare in the Westminster system.

The method of selection of the party leader varies from party to party, though often it will involve an election involving all or part of the party membership. In some parties, only current members of the parliamentary party, or particular party office holders, may vote; in others, such as the British Labour Party, though the entire membership is eligible to vote, some electors may have a much larger share of the vote than others (see also Superdelegate for a similar concept). If only one candidate emerges, he or she is said to have been "elected by acclamation" or "ratified" by the general membership (sometimes the term "anointed" is used informally or in media discourse). In Canada, all major parties elect their leaders at a leadership convention.

The leaders of communist parties often hold the title of General secretary (eg. General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union and General Secretary of the Communist Party of China).

What happened to the bit in bold? why did you ignore it?
Anybody who know Nigerian Politics will tell you that the President also doubles as the party leader.
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by sochan: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2010
@1025,

This zoning issue has caused too much trouble and must stop, simple. If Atiku is going to promise us hell fire and brimstone because he doesnt get his way, this time around he will have a very rude awakening. He is only saying this cos the signs are fast pointing at a GEJ victory in the primaries, he knows that mag-mago is not going to work for him. If he is so sure about himself, he doesnt need to tell us that violence might be an option.

the basic fact remains that the process of selecting a suitable candidate to represent pdp is totally flawed
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by chyz(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2010
marcdunu:

Chyz

Is this a face saving move or are you just taking your selective too far? What happened to the rest of the definition in the link I gave you? Ok let me help you.

Anybody who know Nigerian Politics will tell you that the President also doubles as the party leader.

"In many representative democracies, party leaders compete directly for high political office. For example, leaders of parties in presidential and semi-presidential republics will often run for President. In parliamentary systems of government, party leaders typically seek to become prime minister. It is thus typical in such states (e.g., in the Westminster system) for the party leader to seek election to the legislature, and, if elected, to simultaneously serve as the party's parliamentary leader."

^^^I read everything. It says party leaders compete directly for high political office. They gave the example of the leader of the political party going for presidency.Im guess you are refering this part to GEJ? Being that, by definition, GEJ is not the political party leader, it is not applying to him. It is saying the leader of the political party(Nwodo), will often run for presidency, which is not the case now as we speak,in nigeria.However, it wouldn't be uncommon for the PDP to put Nwodo up for presidency in 2015.

Please my brother read deep into matters and statements.That is why we get ourselves into the nonsense we have going on now in nigeria.
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by yeswecan(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2010
@marcdunu

You talked about Westminster system that operates a parliamentary systems where the party leader automatically becomes Prime minister.  There is no direct voting for the Prime minister - who ever gets the highest support from Members of Parliament (MP) in the house becomes the PM. You cannot compare that to the Nigeria system - that's just not right.
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by Beaf: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2010
marcdunu:

Jonathan is learning politics. When Atiku finish with him he will learn how to play Politics.

I guess savagery is your idea of politics. In a military regime, Atiku would have been shot; thank God for democracy.
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by yeswecan(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2010
marcdunu:

Chyz

Please read up Parliamentary system of government - this is a situation in which the ministers of the executive branch are drawn from the legislature and are accountable to that body. There is no direct voting of the executive arm- which comes from the l- so the party Leader who is also an MP becomes a PM because he has more backing from the Parliament.

Gej is not the leader of PDP - if you say he influences who become the leader then we can talk - don't call him the leader. Comeon man
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by olabukola: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2010
alj harem:

[size=15pt][b] what is the meaning of this  angry angry angry
jonathan can not do anything to a northerner
we are superior to jonathan(minority) or any southern ethnic group     fact
This is annoyinlgy the truth. And why is it the truth cos we think its only the Ibos lost the war but the northerners like the person i quoted and many up there know and believed that the south lost it and not only the Ibos.

We in the south think we know more than them but everyday politics shows otherwise.
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by yeswecan(m): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2010
I realize this guy -marcdunu- knows very little about politics on-paper

I think Atiku should be charged immediately for treason - there is no need to deliberate on this, you cannot have one man making anserine statements about violence and expect the system to keep mute. Yes he should be charged - would love to see that one.
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by hakanai(m): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2010
My brothers no be only Atiku talk that one alone o!!! when your call treasonable statement for countless months now, sh**ts being all over.I mean check NL and then lets talk of people like ex-MEND militants or what ever you may call them, real or fake which ever.they say this things everyday and its aired on TV- state TV and private Nigerian media. shocked
Before i forget i think if anyone has said anything most treasonable in naija its mostly form the South (especially the SS).start there Mr presido and lets see good things to come.One name is E D clark another name Dokubo Asari etc. undecided In short they even attack the state violently not with words only but action/instigate. lipsrsealed
Nonsense lets see any crap lift a finger against Atiku without shutting the other treason goons first. angry charity starts in the ND Mr presido and advocate "beaf" wink
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by marcdunu: 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2010
Yeswecan

Do you have Presidents in Parliamentary system of Government? for the record the bit I highlighted contains the following:

In many representative democracies, party leaders compete directly for high political office. For example, leaders of parties in presidential and semi-presidential republics will often run for President  

So I really don't know why something as simple as this is so difficult for you guys to understand.

And this behaviour is characteristics of most GEJ supporters, you don't know whether they simply have half-baked knowledge of everything or whether they are simply very selective in reasoning. Eitherway they are useless because most of their political arguments don't add up.
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by Beaf: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2010
haka_nai:

My brothers no be only Atiku talk that one alone o!!! when your call treasonable statement for countless months now, sh**ts being all over.I mean check NL and then lets talk of people like ex-MEND militants or what ever you may call them, real or fake which ever.they say this things everyday and its aired on TV- state TV and private Nigerian media. shocked
Before i forget i think if anyone has said anything most treasonable in naija its mostly form the South (especially the SS).start there Mr presido and lets see good things to come.One name is E D clark another name Dokubo Asari etc. undecided In short they even attack the state violently not with words only but action/instigate. lipsrsealed
Nonsense lets see any crap lift a finger against Atiku without shutting the other treason goons first. angry charity starts in the ND Mr presido and advocate "beaf" wink

Hmmmmm! There is a reason why the JTF is in the ND. No?
I agree that charity begins at home, so lets send the equivalent of the JTF after Atiku.
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by yeswecan(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2010
In many representative democracies, party leaders compete directly for high political office. For example, leaders of parties in presidential and semi-presidential republics will often run for President  

I hope you ponder on the bolded and realize its not all representative democracies - i do not know where you got the quote from but lets work with it. You do not need someone to tell that GEJ is not the head of PDP, do you?

Here you are told the leader often run for president - now you should know that doesn't apply to Nigeria.

marcdunu:

Yeswecan

Do you have Presidents in Parliamentary system of Government? for the record the bit I highlighted contains the following:

So I really don't know why something as simple as this is so difficult for you guys to understand.

And this behaviour is characteristics of most GEJ supporters, you don't know whether they simply have half-baked knowledge of everything or whether they are simply very selective in reasoning. Eitherway they are useless because most of their political arguments don't add up.

Well, i am not a Gej supporter - all you need do is read my signature to understand that. Keep away sentiment from this argument and be constructive please.
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by yeswecan(m): 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2010
In many representative democracies, party leaders compete directly for high political office. For example, leaders of parties in presidential and semi-presidential republics will often run for President. In parliamentary systems of government, party leaders typically seek to become prime minister. It is thus typical in such states (e.g., in the Westminster system) for the party leader to seek election to the legislature, and, if elected, to simultaneously serve as the party's parliamentary leader.

Your specific example was Westminster system so i touched on that. I think you do not understand your argument - how can you refer to Gej as PDP chairman ?
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by bashr4: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2010
this is how dictatoship starts, after atiku and other opposition politicians are dealt with next will be the media and then the people.
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by marcdunu: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2010
yeswecan:

I hope you ponder on the bolded and realize its not all representative democracies - i do not know where you got the quote from but lets work with it. You do not need someone to tell that GEJ is not the head of PDP, do you?

Well, i am not a Gej supporter - all you need do is read my signature to understand that. Keep away sentiment from this argument and be constructive please.

Right now you want to invent your own democracy abi? where you not the one telling me how our democracy must conform with the rest of Europe and america yesterday? What changed? talk about making it up as they go along.

Jonathan Goodluck is not party leader of the PDP but singlehandedly bullied Vincent Ogbulafor to resign.
Obasanjo was not Party leader when he was President but singlehandedly got Audu Ogbeh to resign.

You people need to grow up, lets have clear rules and obey them. If you loose you go and regroup and try another time. Thats how politics works everywhere; lets stop making up the rules as we go along.
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by Gbawe: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2010
I am no fan of GEJ but he is right. Even if you hate GEJ you must admit it would be highly irresponsible for Mr. President to say nothing while indolent thieves , who feel they are born to rule and are used to geting their way through violence,  heat up the polity needlessly and insensitively. If Atiku's inflammatory statement  results in the death of any of our loved one's will we be happy?

This is another "only in Nigeria " situation . We all know Atiku is a thief and as much an adherrent of "do-or-die" politics as OBJ or anyone else is . What on earth , even factoring in every single arguement , can make any peace loving Nigerian speak in defense of Atiku's utterance if they have democratic ideals guiding their decision-making ?

We can all be guilty of partisanship but come on guys this one is a no-brainer!!! No one should be allowed to go around making incendiary statements that can forment serious problems in a nation badly divided along ethnic and religious lines. Throw into the mix the reality of mass illiteracy that excercebate clannish allegiance and it will be obvious that Atiku's statement is indeed treasonous.

Atiku  is not a leader at all. He is a desperate opportunist and his shameless political 'bed-hopping' shows this. We all forget that Atiku shamelessly went to prostrate to OBJ , on his turf, recently to secure re-admission into the PDP!!!!
This coming after OBJ did everything to emasculate Atiku in 2006-2007 !!! Is this the shameless prostitute we want as President?
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by hakanai(m): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2010
Beaf:

Hmmmmm! There is a reason why the JTF is in the ND. No?
I agree that charity begins at home, so lets send the equivalent of the JTF after Atiku.
last time i checked they were all in Aso villa distinguishing real from fake.i mean i watched Dokubo out rightly reject amnesty and attack the FG treasonably on AIT.Even the presenter had to systematically caution his utterances.He is still there and laughing in short from the last report JTF get selective target.they will not touch Dokubo or tompolo or dagogo even if they spew crap.why because it is only the anti GEJ forces in the ND that there mandate targets.
When you mention treason it means anything,action or utterances that attack the Entity Nigeria or FG etc. to cause anarchy,disunity etc in this case right? last i checked people like Dokubo and clark still had some words or two about Nigeria going to war if GEJ was not allowed to continue and alot more ND people tell Nigeria that requirement for peace is if GEJ continues.okay that aside after GEJ was confered do you know while he was consulting to know if he should run,una people told him not to come back unless he declared.there by threatening the president and intimadating him.lastly who attacked his home.I mean are this people being hunted or in jail somewhere.Nonsense angry charity most begin with this people then ciroma before Atiku now! grin
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by appletango: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2010
atiku will not be charged for treason. yet again the so called president and commander in chief chooses to hide behind spokesmen and faceless sources. the man himself hasn't uttered a word.

i don't understand jona - are you too scared to speak to us since embarrassing yourself on CNN
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by Rhino5dm: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2010
The honourable process is to follow the advice of Gaddafi's recommendation. By then this two desperados will be ruling thier arss*s.  shikenan!

See me see GEJ contesting presidency against a SE'ner. O ma se o! Awon ibo wa se le se. Aamo iwa won to ba se . . . . .

>> the igbo's will be glad to retire him to fishing and eating his roasted plantain without fish

>> the other fagG0t * atiku >> article will be busy demolishing the backside of young boyz with his seven horse power shaft for branded new car per slot. What a pity!
                "in baka bora kuma inbaka bura". . . . .

I just pity those that dont know this two characters in real life. Sigh!

* ina jiran  shegen da zai zage ni in ci uwar sa*
. . . .

I dey laugh o!
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by daroz(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2010
I dont really know why these northers are crying again. I thought the leadership of PDP has already agreed to run primaries to decide who represent them in 2011 election. While is this issue comming up again? Or are they now so scared to the extend of now trying to apeal to pity of the general populance?

alj harem:

[size=15pt] what is the meaning of this  angry angry angry

jonathan can not do anything to a northerner

we are superior to jonathan(minority) or any southern ethnic group     fact

i read some of u people's post yesterday, and i can help but laugh at the way u southerners show fear!!!! grin

c'mon it is embarrassing to see fear in my fellow nigerians comment,, what do u thing other countries read this would think

they would think that we are all the same, not knowing that it is u southerners that are cowards and we are superior over southerners

shame on u all tongue
[/size]

And as for you, alj harem or whatever you call yourself, dont you have a single sense? All your contributions are always very illogical and unreasonable. This is a pure prove that an average northener have a shallow brain. No wonder the aboki at my gate still finds it difficult to understand english even after spending over a year here in the south!!!  angry angry
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by chyz(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2010
haka_nai:

last time i checked they were all in Aso villa distinguishing real from fake.i mean i watched Dokubo out rightly reject amnesty and attack the FG treasonably on AIT.Even the presenter had to systematically caution his utterances.He is still there and laughing in short from the last report JTF get selective target.they will not touch Dokubo or tompolo or dagogo even if they spew crap.why because it is only the anti GEJ forces in the ND that there mandate targets.
When you mention treason it means anything,action or utterances that attack the Entity Nigeria or FG etc. to cause anarchy,disunity etc in this case right? last i checked people like Dokubo and clark still had some words or two about Nigeria going to war if GEJ was not allowed to continue and alot more ND people tell Nigeria that requirement for peace is if GEJ continues.okay that aside after GEJ was confered do you know while he was consulting to know if he should run,una people told him not to come back unless he declared.there by threatening the president and intimadating him.lastly who attacked his home.I mean are this people being hunted or in jail somewhere.Nonsense angry charity most begin with this people then ciroma before Atiku now! grin

so let me get this straight, what atiku said isn't treasonable?
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by Nsiman(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2010
@ haka-nai, shut up that dirty mouth of urs, those u claim make statements are they aspiring 4 d presidency, or the MEND u are trying to link with foul talk do their 'job' nationally or in N.D only?
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by hakanai(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2010
This most be dealt with generally, no scared cow.lastly if i have not fogotten. i know it is clearly spelt out in the SSS objectives,to arrest people that make such remarks as to present Nigeria in negative ways or encourage any act against her unity.I believe as usual SSS is comatose period other wise by now seun for they explain why he is hosting a site with alot of enemies of progress and not censoring them appropriately.
By now dokubo and alot more people including those Biafra activist go dey enjoy sanko! grin
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by yeswecan(m): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2010
marcdunu:

Right now you want to invent your own democracy abi? w[b]here you not the one telling me how our democracy must conform with the rest of Europe and america yesterday?[/b] What changed? talk about making it up as they go along.

Jonathan Goodluck is not party leader of the PDP but singlehandedly bullied Vincent Ogbulafor to resign.
Obasanjo was not Party leader when he was President but singlehandedly got Audu Ogbeh to resign.

You people need to grow up, lets have clear rules and obey them. If you loose you go and regroup and try another time. Thats how politics works everywhere; lets stop making up the rules as we go along.

Now the bolded part is defamatory - taken off the discourse that surrounds my use of the language that will helps to determine its interpretation. I cannot be so dumb to call for conformity with European system of rule. I'm a strong advocate of the African-system rooted in African discourse, values and background  both politically and economically. Now i suggest you go back to yesterday and read my write up again.

Jonathan Goodluck (As you named him) is not the leader of PDP, and has never been, Vincent Ogbulafor has a call from the EFCC he needed to answer that made him resign -

Now i do not see whats holding your friend from decamp-ing PDP like he did 4 yrs back.
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by Beaf: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2010
haka_nai:

Dude, live above sectionalism and ethnic jingoism. JTF is in the ND already, so stop tending toward bigotery.
Ciroma and Atiku are vultures of the same clan. Both must be tried for treason.
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by aljharem(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2010
daroz:

And as for you, alj harem or whatever you call yourself, dont you have a single sense? All your contributions are always very illogical and unreasonable. This is a pure prove that an average northener have a shallow brain. No wonder the aboki at my gate still finds it difficult to understand english even after spending over a year here in the south!!!  angry angry

and that's why we have to kill reduce ur numbers so that the aboki at ur gate will be the owner of the house, and u will now be the inyamarai at the gate. angry angry
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by chyz(m): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2010
Beaf:

Dude, live above sectionalism and ethnic jingoism. JTF is in the ND already, so stop tending toward bigotery.
Ciroma and Atiku are vultures of the same clan. Both must be tried for treason.

Here's proof to what Beaf said:

[size=13pt]
Army deploys 17,000 soldiers for internal security nationwide
[/size]

Written by Chris Agbambu, Abuja Thursday, 16 December 2010

The Nigerian Army has deployed 17,000 officers and soldiers for internal security operations in the South-East, Niger Delta, the Jos crisis, Bauchi and Borno states to curb militancy, internal crisis, kidnapping and Boko Haram uprising.

The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General O.A Ihejirika, who announced this on Wednesday, during an interactive session with defence correspondents in Abuja, said that all training exercise for the year had to be cancelled for soldiers to be deployed for internal security operations.

He disclosed that the operation in the South-East against kidnapping had been extended to Akwa-Ibom and Imo states, because the kidnappers were now hiding in the hinterland states, while the army had established a Forward Operating Base (FOB) in Ikwuano and other parts of Imo State.

On the operation in Ayakoromor in the Niger Delta against criminals in the creeks, the army boss disclosed that eight soldiers and six civilians were killed in a cross-fire.

According to him, President Goodluck Jonathan in his magnanimity had directed the Nigerian Army to rebuild all the structures damaged during the encounter, while relief materials had been sent to people of the area.

Towards this end, the army chief announced that army engineers had commenced work and within the next one week, construction work would begin in earnest.

On the Boko Haram crisis, General Ihejirika said that new strategy had been mapped out and that the army was going to take stringent measures to checkmate the incursion of Boko Haram members.

Also speaking on the killing of the kingpin of kidnappers in Abia State, Osisikankwu, General Ihejirika, said that the operation was to eliminate kidnapping in the South-East.

He said that 12 children whose ages ranged from 5 to 12 years, and a nursing mother, were rescued from the enclave of the Osisikankwu.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/14842-army-deploys-17000-soldiers-for-internal-security-nationwide
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by marcdunu: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2010
yeswecan:

Now the bolded part is defamatory - taken off the discourse that surrounds my use of the language that will helps to determine its interpretation. I cannot be so dumb to call for conformity with European system of rule. I'm a strong advocate of the African-system rooted in African discourse, values and background both politically and economically. Now i suggest you go back to yesterday and read my write up again.

Jonathan Goodluck (As you named him) is not the leader of PDP, and has never been, Vincent Ogbulafor has a call from the EFCC he needed to answer that made him resign -

Now i do not see whats holding your friend from decamp-ing PDP like he did 4 yrs back.

And then as soon as Ogbulafor resigned as PDP Chairman the EFCC call vanished? Is that the Nigeria of your dreams under GEJ?

The EFCC is an anti-corruption agency and not a GEJ Political enforcement agency.
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by aljharem(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2010
chyz:

Here's proof to what Beaf said:

[size=13pt]
Army deploys 17,000 soldiers for internal security nationwide
[/size]

Written by Chris Agbambu, Abuja Thursday, 16 December 2010

The Nigerian Army has deployed 17,000 officers and soldiers for internal security operations in the South-East, Niger Delta, the Jos crisis, Bauchi and Borno states to curb militancy, internal crisis, kidnapping and Boko Haram uprising.

The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General O.A Ihejirika, who announced this on Wednesday, during an interactive session with defence correspondents in Abuja, said that all training exercise for the year had to be cancelled for soldiers to be deployed for internal security operations.

He disclosed that the operation in the South-East against kidnapping had been extended to Akwa-Ibom and Imo states, because the kidnappers were now hiding in the hinterland states, while the army had established a Forward Operating Base (FOB) in Ikwuano and other parts of Imo State.

On the operation in Ayakoromor in the Niger Delta against criminals in the creeks, the army boss disclosed that eight soldiers and six civilians were killed in a cross-fire.

According to him, President Goodluck Jonathan in his magnanimity had directed the Nigerian Army to rebuild all the structures damaged during the encounter, while relief materials had been sent to people of the area.

Towards this end, the army chief announced that army engineers had commenced work and within the next one week, construction work would begin in earnest.

On the Boko Haram crisis, General Ihejirika said that new strategy had been mapped out and that the army was going to take stringent measures to checkmate the incursion of Boko Haram members.

Also speaking on the killing of the kingpin of kidnappers in Abia State, Osisikankwu, General Ihejirika, said that the operation was to eliminate kidnapping in the South-East.

He said that 12 children whose ages ranged from 5 to 12 years, and a nursing mother, were rescued from the enclave of the Osisikankwu.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/14842-army-deploys-17000-soldiers-for-internal-security-nationwide

chyz pls tell me the location of ur village and i would do justice there for u

pls i beg,,,,northerners are tried of this rubbish this igbo/yoruba/ijaws are playing angry angry angry angry
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by firemelon: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2010
Atiku believes in gerontocracy,and in this herd u must go senile before you are admitted.his quest for power is dementing and derailing him,
Re: Atiku May Be Charged For Treason - Presidency by hakanai(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2010
Nsiman:

@ haka-nai, shut up that dirty mouth of urs, those u claim make statements are they aspiring 4 d presidency, or the MEND u are trying to link with foul talk do their 'job' nationally or in N.D only?
No foam for mouth abeg Mr man undecided.the law did not specify category in treason.treason is treason.unless where we can acertain MEND and co are lunatics or insane.treason has nothing to do with age,sex,region,reason or crap.don't give flimsy excuse for your brothers.Na today!
There actions from beginning to end smells and spells treason all over. shocked
Worst of they took arms against the state and yet people say na arms struggle.we need an interpretation of the law with regards to this issue.typical example is why the select a few cases like Okah and co.read the charges!treason is what they are answering to. shocked Okah,Dokubo etc should have being hanged by now.they killed FG troops and boost of it.they attacked the state infrastructure to sabotage her.what else?

chyz:

so let me get this straight, what atiku said isn't treasonable?
My guy don't get me wrong.you can't ignore others and treat others specially. has the president being deaf or blind when all the other utterances/actions/treat were flying around.from his people and others.
I don't really care about who gets tried but it has being long over due to tackle this grouse abuse on the nation and her dignity.it should have being nipped in the bud.not to say if i touch this group of boys or criminal Nigeria will have no peace.send the message so everyone knows you can't be on Nigerian soil atleast and insult her.we don't care the reason,your support ,who you are or what you claim you can do! angry the law must take it's place!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Nigerian Islamist Leader Defends Attacks in Youtube statement / Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book / They Have Hijacked Our Change, Again Prof Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.