Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Clear Your Hyperpigmentation And Dark Marks Fast- Abuja Orders For Now. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Clear Your Hyperpigmentation And Dark Marks Fast- Abuja Orders For Now. (324 Views)

Best Face Cream For Pimples And Dark Spots In Nigeria / Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine / Eliminate Vaginal Odour And Dark Patches 100%effective with customer reviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clear Your Hyperpigmentation And Dark Marks Fast- Abuja Orders For Now. by balmofgilead: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
If you have acne and/or dark spots on your face, the two items you only need are,
1. Mandelic acid serum
2. Sunscreen (SPF- SUN PROTECTION FACTOR)

Mandelic acid is a type of AHA (Alpha-hydroxy acid) that dissolves dead skin on your face or wherever you have discolouration on. It is so gentle but highly effective with no skin irritation involved.it is the best Aha for black skin!

I can personally testify to this. I was suffering with serious acne and dark marks and within 2 weeks of using mandelic acid as well sunscreen It cleared up significantly. See my forehead before and after below.

Mandelic acid als has anti-aging benefits and can be left on your face overnight which means no washing off
A bottle of mandelic acid as shown below will last you for at least 4 months. 1-2 drops is enough and is only to be used at night. It is dermatologist recommended and extremely safe with no side effects.

Sunscreen is extremely essential in your skin care routine with the intensity of the sun in Nigeria. The Nivea sunscreen is excellent. Spf of 50 and above is the best. Also, when using acidic serums it is best to follow up with a sunscreen. Sunscreen will help preserve your colour and prevent it from going dark. The importance of sunscreen can never be overemphasized.

Do your research to confirm want i am saying!

I have 10 mandelic acid serums and 10 Nivea spf 50 available.

I assure you that this would be the best investment you will make for your skin this 2020 and onwards.

Re: Clear Your Hyperpigmentation And Dark Marks Fast- Abuja Orders For Now. by balmofgilead: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
It can be used daily or however you choose.
Mandelic acid -10k
sunscreen -10k

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: First Case Of Coronavirus Disease Covid-19 Confirmed In Nigeria / Hidden Health Benefits Of Okra / See How To Self Test For Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.