Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,783 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Combined Harvester Available For Rentage - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Combined Harvester Available For Rentage (1242 Views)

Combine Harvester Available In Kwara State - Maize, Rice, Beans, Soybean, Sesame / Combine Harvester / Rice Harvester Combine Thresher Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Combined Harvester Available For Rentage by RuggedTraction: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Good day all,
Do you have a rice/soya bean farm and you need a Combined Harvester for your harvesting process.

Kindly call this number 08150835314
Re: Combined Harvester Available For Rentage by ikelords(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Where is your location?
Re: Combined Harvester Available For Rentage by RuggedTraction: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2020
Sorry for the late response. We can be anywhere you want us to be. It all depends on arrangement made. Mobilization can be arranged.

You can call 09059548385

1 Like

Re: Combined Harvester Available For Rentage by RuggedTraction: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
FM World combined harvester

Re: Combined Harvester Available For Rentage by Fundamentalist: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
Do you hire it out
Re: Combined Harvester Available For Rentage by RuggedTraction: 11:30am On Apr 01, 2020
No sir
We work per hectare sir.
Re: Combined Harvester Available For Rentage by ikelords(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
RuggedTraction:
Sorry for the late response. We can be anywhere you want us to be. It all depends on arrangement made. Mobilization can be arranged.

You can call 09059548385
1. what's the minimum number of hectares you can work on
2. How much do you charge per hectare?
Re: Combined Harvester Available For Rentage by Fundamentalist: 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
ikelords:
1. what's the minimum number of hectares you can work on
2. How much do you charge per hectare?

Please answer this ? I have customers whom are looking for such services
Re: Combined Harvester Available For Rentage by RuggedTraction: 2:38am On Apr 02, 2020
-Fifty hectares is the minimum if my company is arranging mobilization
- if you are ready to take care of mobilization to and fro, we are open to doing as low as 10 hectares
- We charge #50,000 per hectare and this is open to renegotiation, you can leverage on the hectares you have at hand. The higher the hectares the lower the price can be.
I hope to hear from you soonest. You can call me too
Re: Combined Harvester Available For Rentage by RuggedTraction: 2:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Or mail- ruggedtraction@gmail.com
Re: Combined Harvester Available For Rentage by Fundamentalist: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2020
50k perhectare, I think you are not ready for business. To add to it, the farmer would do mobilization.

1 Like

Re: Combined Harvester Available For Rentage by RuggedTraction: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
With all due respect sir, i believe you asked a question and answered you sir, i don't remember forcing you to work.

If you are interested, we can negotiate price but if you think #50k per hectare is too much then sir, you haven't seen much sir.

(1) (Reply)

Duck/ Chicken Smoking Oven / Snail Farming Simplified / TME 419 Cassava Stems For Sale At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.